Living Arrangments?

You make your way to Seoul for your new life, as you round the corner you see the Security Guard from yesterday holding a sign "Welcome" is what it said.

You get out your car and grab your stuff. You look up to wear to were living now and you were astonished. 

"This is beautiful!" you say. (I actually quite love this house.)

You said it kinda loud and you look over to see Namjoon looking at you and he starts to walk towards and see you having trouble with your things

"You need help there?" He asked smiling. "Yeah," You say and as you say that you adjust yourself but trip reluctantly he caught you. "Nice catch," You say and laughed. "Well you're new and fragile, you're our new baby sister so we have to take care of you."

"So do I get my own room, Namjoon?" You asked. "No, Jin gets his own cause he's the oldest." He says. "That by far is unfair," you say.

You both  walk inside and he tells you the sleeping arrangements. "you will be bunking with Suga, Me, and Taehyung. while J-hope, Jimin, and Jungkook will be in the other bunk set in their room." He informs you. 

You walk upstairs to your room and see the other two boys Namjoon talked about

---------Time Skip--- 

You hear running down the halls and you see Jimin about to Glomp you. You feel a shadow form behind you and look to see Jin behind you. Now Jin is very protective of you more than the others, mainly because he's older than all of us. 
"So (y/n) what you wanna do today?" Jin asked. "Well you couod show me the ropes around this place. And this new life." You say.