Chapter 03. The Fox and The Wolf

The ''Hunter's Dinner Reunion'' was pretty boring except for the fact that after that my dad actually talked to me about my behaviour about helping Allison; I thought he was over it but once the Calaveras went home he summoned me to his office. ''I can't believe you Aria! I thought I could trust you! What if you got in trouble and actually get caught by Agent Mccall?'' He half yelled at me sitting on his chair. What?! my dad really care about what Agent Mccall's opinion? 

''Dad! I was helping Allison! you are the one who said to us that the reason we came here is to help the Argents?! Guess what? I was doing the exact thing you told us to do!''  argued throwing my hand to the air, frustrated. He doesn't seem to listen about what I was saying. ''I don't care Aria! It's not the right time to help them.'' He stated walking out of the room as I followed him. ''Well you are confusing me dad!'' Where the heck is he going? 

''You are grounded, Aria..'' He said. Wait what? he can't that be serious right? ''Ha! dad I'm not 5 anymore! you can't be serious!?'' I chuckled nervously. 

''No you are right.'' He said calmly as he opened my door walking towards my walk in closet. ''What the hell are you doing?'' I say but he don't seem to bother my presence in the room. He took the small piece of wood of the wall and took all of my bag full of weapons. ''Dad NO! STOP! DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME! I'M A HUNTRESS! I HAVE TO HUNT AND TO HUNT I NEED MY WEAPONS!''I argued taking my bags off of him but he was too tough to beat. ''I'm Sorry, Aria..'' He mumbled walking out of my room. UGH! I hate him! 

I felt alone without the half of my weapons; I said half so that means I still have the others safe in a special place. My dad may be smart but I'm smarter  than him, a hunter always have a reserve of weapons and that's the first rule of the book hunting 101. 

I head to the bathroom taking my clothes off and jumped to the shower. As the warm water trickles down my body taking away all the dirt, I suddenly heard a noise out of my bathroom. I stepped out of the shower covering myself with a towel and my dagger in my hand ready to plunge it on someone. I turn the doorknob and opened the door. 1..2..3 Bam! before I place my dagger into the intruder, he caught it and motioned me to be quiet. ''SCOTT!!'' I hushed soo my brother nor my dad gets suspicious. ''God damn Scott I swear you soo don't want to die young with a silver dagger in your chest!'' I hysterically pushed him out of my way. ''Why are you here by the way?'' I asked but I got nothing in response. I looked at him as he point my body ''Oh'' I awkwardly got up and ran towards my walk in closet and changed into some PJ'S. I walked out of the closet to see a Scott yawning and carefully sit on my bed. ''Now spit'' I said crossing my arms into my chest waiting for his explanation. He looked up and I took a careful look of his perfect crooked jawline and his brown beautiful eyes with a hint of stress and frustration. ''I'm here to say my apologies. I know you got offended when Allison stopped you from killing that man.'' He started by saying his apologies while he gets up and walking towards the window. ''Goodnight, Aria'' He said stepping out of the window but instinctively stopped him. ''Thank you, Scott. I mean it's OK i'm not used to protect supernatural creatures, I'm not Allison; we have a code that I faithfully respect with all my heart, SO I'm sorry for.. for pushing it too far around you guys. I'm gonna get use to it, I promise'' I smiled at him touching his shoulder. There it is again, the tingles I felt the first time i shook hi hands. That sensation of coldness; of death. I guess it's about he is a werewolf. He nodded and jumped off out my window landing softly to the grass. Before he took off running he looked up at me and flashed me warm smile.

------------------------------

''This is all the non-lethal I could find'' Allison said. We are now at the Argent's Penthouse with My dad, the sheriff Stilinski, Chris and Derek.