Chapter 1 ➵Season 4➵ The Dark Moon

''Aria? What.. I mean.. how..'' Scott was clearly shocked seeing me, and so am I ''It's not the time, Scott'' I cut him off not wanting to go in the Q&A conversation. ''She's right all we need to do is to help you get your friend out of here'' Braeden stepped in passing through me. I followed her as I felt Scott' presence behind me.

''If you find Kate what are you gonna do with her?'' Scott asked to Braeden as she chambered her gun. ''Bring her back to the Calaveras. That what they pay us for'' She admitted then suddenly Scott glared at me. ''What?'' I asked not amused. I bet he is confused by the whole situation. ''Then what happens after that?'' Scott asked as we go forward into the church carefully. ''That's not our problem.'' I reply to his question. ''You don't care?'' He asked ''Do you? Kate is a mass murderer'' Braeden spoke up. Yes, Kate Argent is a murderer. Even though my aunt and Kate used to be friends they still got to the point where Kate wanted to kill us; specifically me. For no reason. ''And you're a mercenary'' Scott said glaring at me one more time. ''Girls gotta eat'' I said glaring back at him and he quickly looked away. ''If they payed you enough would you kill her?'' I groaned at his question so I paced of quickly not wanting to answer his pathetic questions. ''If the money is good? I'd kill you'' Braeden finally said I looked back and saw Scott with an amused face. It was clear that he got annoy both of us.

-------------------------------------

Once we got in the church, I kicked the ruins to make a way for us. ''Can you catch Derek scent?'' Wait what? we are looking for Derek? I thought we were looking for Kate? I tapped Braeden's shoulder and looked at her with a confused look. She nod and I knew that she will explain later. ''Yeah, already did.'' Scott nodded but motioned us to stop. ''What?'' I asked in confusion. ''There is something else in here.'' Scott started to light the way we are going to take. ''Something like what?'' Braeden asked ''Something not human.'' Scott asserted. I shrug it off and took my daggers as I walked straight to where the sound was coming from.

As I kept on walking beside Breaden, I was pulled back on Scott's pace leaving Braden advance his walk. ''Aria. Where had you been?'' Scott asked keeping his pace with me. ''Scott can we talk about it later?'' I said pleadingly and promising him to talk. ''Okay but tell me something.. How are you?'' He asked worriedly. I looked at Braeden noticing that she had been listening to us. ''Right now? Physically? Tired. Emotionally? I don't know'' I answered his question honestly. Yes I was tired and can't wait to finish this freaking mission of ours. ''Guys come on!'' Braeden scolded at us for slowing our steps. We eventually went down some sort of staircase.

''Why didn't you kiss her?'' Braeden asked as I felt Scott tense up behind me. ''What?'' ''why didn't you kiss your girlfriend?'' Braeden asked. ''You mean Kira?'' Scott asked. Oh they're together. This is getting awkward. I guess. ''Whatever her name is'' Braeden scoffs ''Well she's not really... I mean we didn't actually..she's not my girlfriend'' Scott said as if he wasn't sure what they were really. A bit of jealousy grew up in me and it was wierd I mean NO. ''So if you die in here... You won't regret not kissing her?'' I asked as I crept on Scott's side. ''You should've kissed your girlfriend.'' I taunted him.

We walked carefully trying not to make a noise since we sensed that we weren't alone in this place. We examined everything around us making sure nothing or no one will jump on us. Scott looked around as if he elt that someone was watching on us and ready to attack us ''What?'' I asked confused as he looked around ''I just had a feeling that there something behind us.'' He said trying to calm us. Braeden was clearly kind of terrified. Me and Braeden kept our weapons up preparing ourselves for the worse; as we kept on walking we heard a low growl and I hissed: ''Did you hear that?' I asked ''That's why you never get this far'' Scott asked ready to wolf out in a moment ''Get ready!'' Braeden commanded us as the Berzerker ran to us. Braeden shot it but nothing stopped the Berzerker from running fast.