Chapter 03. Muted

I guess what I'm trying to say is I need the deep end

Keep imagining meeting, wished away entire lifetimes

Unfair we're not somewhere misbehaving for days

Great escape lost track of time and space

She's a silver lining climbing on my desire

As I weaved through the trees, I feel my blood pumping through my viens as my heart was pounding and sweat in my temples. Darting my eyes to a log, I jumped over it continuing my race through the woods. 

I stopped myself from going further as I recover my breathe and looked around me. The moon shined bright as its face was still half but soon enough it was full moon.

I walked out of the woods and found myself in a neighborhood unknown to me. I looked around and saw a boy calling out a name ''Willow! Willow?'' As I came hear him he approached to me ''Excuse me, have you seen a Greek profiled cat? a black and white one?'' He asked me as he shivers from the cold air. ''Sorry, I haven't but if I see one I will inform you'' I show off a sympathetic smile and notice how cold he was getting. ''You should probably get inside. It's really cold here.'' He looked at me and smiled back ''Thank you, I'm Sean'' He claimed taking out his hand ''Aria.'' I simply said shaking his hand with mine. A strange chill made way through my spine as I felt something weird.. something cold, something like death. ''Well I have to go. I'm sure your cat will comeback home don't worry'' I reassured him ''Nice meeting you, Aria'' He said as he went back to his house and I went back to my tracks on finding my way back at the Penthouse. 

-------------------------

Braeden and I haven't saw each other since I left her for coming back at Beacon Hills and apparently someone called her from Beacon Hills for help. 

''The tables Italian'' I hear Peter sighed.'So are these boots'' Braeden replied; I smiled at her comeback and opened the wide door of Derek's loft. ''Are you gonna talk about interior design and fashion or you gon' talk numbers? '' I said as I gain glare from Derek and Peter ''Aria.'' Braeden said as I came next to her and she smiled at me, I smiled back but glanced at Derek as he carefully looked himself through his sunglasses. 

Peter wrote down come number on a paper and gave it towards us as Braeden took it and wrote down more zeros on it. ''We are hiring you to find Kate, not to assassinate a president.'' Peter said ''We we're hired by the Calavera's to find Kate and you are hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calavera's it's what's gonna cost you'' Braeden exclaimed as Peter wrote down another amount of money on the paper but Braeden pushed it back at him as he raised from the sofa throwing his hands to the sky. ''We'll pay. Just find Kate. That's all we want'' Derek looked at us as Braeden agreed ''So deal?'' Braeden took out her hand taking Derek hands shaking it. I nod at Derek as he nodded back sending me a glare.

I went out of the loft with Braeden ''How are you?'' I asked as she wears her leather jacket hopping on his motorbike just like mine. ''Been better. How bout' you? where are you staying?'' She asked ''Well I'm okay.. I guess. For now I'm staying at the Argent's Penthouse since my Godfather took me in his custody. He is still working on papers to make it official.'' I replied to her. ''I guess you don't want to come back with me on hunting down Kate Argent and the Dessert Wolf?'' She asked jokingly but I know that some part of what she said was true. ''Well for now no. I promised Chris to study hard while he is gone.'' I said, Braeden sighed in surrender and putted her helmet on her head. ''Well I better start my track now. I'll see you soon, Aria. It's nice meeting you again.'' She said before speeding off on the road.