Chapter 06. Devine Move

''Stay with me ARIA! keep your eyes open!'' I felt myself being dragged by someone. ''Aria!'' The person who kept me awake yelled at me as i tried to keep my eyes open but I felt myself slowly fading. ''Where are we going to take her?'' A familiar voice asked as they layed me down on a comfortable seat. ''Let's take her to the Hospital!'' Someone took my hand carefully and placed it to his chest and rubbing it. ''She is getting cold guys and her heartbeat is getting slow.'' It was Scott. I felt my eyes open weakly and looked at him. Dried tears were obvious on his cheek. I caressed his face as he looked down at me ''Aria..'' He started but got cut off by Chris. ''Scott. we need to talk now!'' he firmly said. Scott carefully took my head off from his lap resting it to his empty seat. 

The pain was growing inside and outside as I agonize; after God knows when, I heard Sirens and finally ceased the strength left in me and slowly drifted into the darkness again. 

-------------

3RD PEROSN POV

They were all in the Sheriff station except for Aria, Kira and Stiles. It's been a long night and they still can't believe that Allison is forever gone. 

Scott was still practicing what he will say to the Sheriff, but he don't seem to perfect it like Mr. Argent wanted the cover up to be. The death of his first love still hunts him, the way she caressed his face with her shaky and almost cold hands; her last words that kept running through his mind. Now the image of Aria nearly dying in his arms to is making his heart cringe as he clutched his chest feeling like he felt emptiness. He knows that he needs to protect her but he barely know her. The pain on his chest kept on growing and the tears threatened to flow once again. ''Isaac.. Please come in'' Deputy Parrish. called him as he got up and went straight to the office. 

''Anything else Scott?'' Scott shook his head making no noise. ''I think it's enough. You can go now, Scott.'' The Sheriff stated soothing Scott's back. ''Where is Aria?'' Scott asked walking out the office ''She is in the hospital right now, Scott. Your mom told me that she is okay now but she is still not awake. Aria is still not ready to have visits.'' The Sheriff informed him leading him to the exit.

----------------------------

The beeping of the monitor was the only thing that kept the silence weak as her slowly breathing was getting regular and normal. In just 3 days Aria's life changed miserably but she already knew the consequences of being a huntress. You have to kill to save your life or else you will be killed; that's is the reason why she was trained since a little girl. 

Other girls get to play dolls or have a beautiful childhood but not for Aria. She became mature before she could even learn how to say her first word; She held her first weapon before she had the chance to learn how too walk; She shot her first arrow before she learned how to get hurt. The life of a hunter is hard but never in her life complained about it.

Aria is aware of what happened in the past few hours. The death of her childhood friend, Allison and it felt like a part of her just died too.

Everything was silent until Aria felt her eyes shot open making her gasp and get up for the bed. She looked around and took off carefully all of the wires attached to her and checked on her wounds as they were healing fast. She looked outside her hospital room and saw the Oni slashing the people around them. She quickly closed the door and locked it.

-----------------

Aria's POV

My breathe increased and felt my chest beating insanely. I was having a panic attack and I felt vulnerable. I tried to calm myself by sitting at the door and clutched my head cover my ears from the noise of shouts and yells of people getting hurt and agonizing. I had to think fast and do something. Once I calmed myself I got up and searched for my bag. Thankfully someone managed to give it to the nurses. I changed myself and took my daggers tucking them into my boots. This is for Allison and for my Family. I thought to myself looking at the silver dagger of our family. I tuck it in my jacket and finally opened the door.