Chapter 05. Insatiable

''Hold still! Don't fight, hold still'' Deaton was trying to take the fly out of my mouth as i was choking into his hand. I grunt in pain as his finger slid through my throat; I felt my eyes burning and changing into something unnatural.

 We were at the boys locker room with Isaac and the Twins; Apparently they were possessed to and tried to kill Allison and Kira.

The water was trickling down through my body as Deaton managed to take off his hand from my mouth with something small in his fingers. I coughed while holding myself up on the wall. ''Isaac, you're next'' Deaton said while I managed on a cold ground next to a panting Aiden.

Deaton was doing the same thing he did to me with Isaac; Allison watched in horror while sitting next to me helping me up. 

''Are they OK now?'' Allison asked helping me to get into my feet. I hold unto my neck clearing my throat. ''I hope so. The part that is worrying in this is was most likely is just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles'' Deaton stated ''There's really two of them now. How is that even possible?'' Kira asked but got interrupted by Allison ''How did the other one just take Lydia?'' Allison asked obviously worried.

''We turned around and they were gone. And so is her car'' Deaton explained. ''So no one knows there was a kidnapper into the house?'' Aiden finally asked ''Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing onto the floor'' Deaton defended himself by the anger Aiden's showing. ''Hold on are you sure which Stiles is which?'' Kira asked once again and she got finally an answer ''That's what they're trying to figure out. 

----------------------------

I haven't said anything since we left the school. I mean everything was happening soo fast. Everything in my life changed just in a blur. Like a bubble that meant to pop in front of me. Everyone tried to comfort me but I just stayed there staring with no emotion showing. I hated myself for what i've done. I hated the monster which I just created with my own will. 

We were heading to the Argent's Penthouse but I needed to go home. ''Aria.. Please talk to me..'' Allison touched my arm softly but i dodged it violently, like I was afraid of burning with her touch. I glared at her as she was looking into my eyes with weakness and hurt. ''I..Just.. take me home Alli..'' I said firmly but with a hint of weakness in my voice, looking away from her eyes. She just nodded and started the engine of her car. The road through my house was not the long. 

I climbed off the car and headed to the front door. ''Aria!'' Allison called out my name and so I stopped, I didn't turn around knowing it's enough for her to say something. ''Just.. call me if you ever need anything.'' She said but I continuously glared at the mahogany colored front door. I bent down to take the keys from the doormat and opened the door.
Once I got in I dragged myself to my empty room; I roamed around looking at boxes we left and need to be moved out; I went straight to the bathroom and opened the faucet of the tub filling in and once I got satisfied with the amount of the water in it I didn't cared to take off my clothes except for my combat boots.

I stepped into the tub feeling the warm water beneath my feet, I finally layed myself drowning myself under the water with my eyes open and everything came flooding back just like the water in excess from the tub. Memories of my family dying came flooding back. Their blood trickling down on my hands; my face grinning each scream I heard. It's my fault. Dad, Mom, Jake.. Aunt Jenna.. they're gone! Even Austin! Uncle Austin, even him is dead... because of me.

My eyes closed but my breath is still normal; I was relaxed there in the tub when I noticed the water getting black and dirty. 
I got up quickly and saw my arms covered with blood. What is happening? I panicked and get off the tub and washed my hands at the sink but the blood was already gone; I looked at my reflection at the mirror and saw blood in my shoulder. I tried to reach it and as I get closer to the point where the blood was coming I heard my phone ring. I stopped my hand halfway and covered my soaking wet body with a towel and reached my phone. It was Scott