Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V

Peggy clears her throat and my sisters turn and look at us.

"Hi Angelica and Eliza, so this is John Laurens and-" Angelica squeals, interrupting Peggy.

"John Laurens, like the John Laurens?! I've heard so much about you! I can't believe I'm meeting you in person!" She rushes over to shake his hand. John looks over with a look in his eyes, saying 'please help me, your sister is going to murder me.' I sigh and push my way in between them.

"John Laurens has a very important meeting with General Washington, so he should be going." Angie looks down, disappointed.

"Of course." she says. I show John out to the front door.

"Thanks for getting me out of there. But how did you know that I had a meeting with the general?" I shrug.

"My father is in the army, remember? I eavesdrop every once in a while. Plus, it was the only way to get Angelica to leave you alone." He smiles, and mockingly bows.

"I hope I will be seeing you soon, Y/N Schuyler." 

Heller, peoples. Sorry this is such a short update, but I didn't know how to make it any longer. Anyway, how do you like the book so far? A shout out to Kaizepie, the first person to read this!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Sam tha Unicorn