Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Y/N POV

We entered the musty bar, and the guys made their way over to a table in the corner. Strangely, I felt right at home, with all the drunk idiots everywhere. We all squashed into the booth, me on the end, next to John, who was next to Lafayette, who was next to Hercules. I liked these guys. They already felt like friends.

"You guys have any suggestions? This is my first time drinking, so not too strong." Hercules gasped.

"THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME DRINKING?!" I nod.

"I just turned eighteen." The guys share a sly look.

"How about Sam Adams?" John suggested. I nodded in agreement.

"Which one of us is going to stay sober so that they can keep track of the drunk ones?" We all turned to Laf. Wow, it's like we have the same thoughts.

"Pwease?" I stare at Laf with my best puppy dog eyes. He sighs.

"Fiiiiiiine." We all cheer. Herc went up to order the drinks. I look around the dark, musty bar, and see a man with long, chestnut hair staring at me. I wiggle out of the booth and walk over to him.

"Why were you staring at me?" He smiles, and holds out his hand.

"Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." (Que lyric chain) So this is the man my sister fell for? I could tell why. His eyes were a deep violet blue color, and it was as if he knew he was the smartest in the room. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and he held himself confidently.

"I'm Y/N Schuyler." He nods, as if he knows.

"You have the same eyes as your sister." I cocked my head. This guy notices everything.

"How come a woman such as yourself be in a musty bar with no one with you?" I roll my eyes. This is NOT the time to get in a fight over feminism right now, I scold myself before I retort. I instead turn on my heel and walk back to our table. I can tell he follows me, because there is the telltale sound of a chair scraping against a wooden floor. He smiles when he sees John and Lafayette at the table.

"Hey, guys. I see you have picked up another kid." He sits down next to John and I follow. Soon, Herc comes back to the table with the drinks. Somehow, he seemed to know that Alex was already there, because he brought an extra beer.