Ch.2 Killer Disguise

-Your pov

I didn't know what to do. Word will spread in minutes. I can't wear this costume tonight.

"Y/n are you alright?" F/n called out. My mind was going crazy. I'll be screwed if I step through those doors, but I don't want to miss out on the candy.

"I'm not feeling good. I should probably stay home this time." I lied while putting my costume away. I knew that f/n was a little upset.

"Ok. I'll go with the others then. If you start feeling better later tonight, call us and we can meet you somewhere." She replied before we said goodbye. I watched her meet up with my other friends before I closed my curtains. I need to get a different costume. But I can't go out and buy one. Cole is, without a doubt, looking for me. I'll have to come up with something else.

"I'm going over to Rick's house. See you later tonight." My brother shouted as he ran down the steps. An idea came to my mind. My brother is going to kill me if he sees me wearing his clothes but I don't have any other options. I snuck into his room and grabbed a brown jacket and red flannel before grabbing a pair of his jeans. I put them on and got into a pair of his shoes. They were a little big but not bad. I was surprised with how comfortable his jacket and flannel was. I smiled a little in satisfaction as I looked in the mirror. I was going to be my brother for Halloween. Cole won't suspect a thing. Except there was a problem. I need to hide my face and disguise my hair. It then occurred to me that my mom has a lot of costume pieces in her closet. I can use a male wig and one of her masks for tonight. She never uses them so there shouldn't be a problem. I walked into my parents' bedroom and looked around until I found them. The mask wasn't fancy. Just white with black eyes and lips. I put the wig and mask on and looked at the mirror again. It was kind of creepy.

"    Maybe    I should add something to this." I thought to myself before going to the kitchen. There was knife in the back of a cabinet. Everyone else forgot about it. I grabbed it and carefully put it in one of the baggy pockets. I can use the other one for candy. I took a deep breath and walked out the back door. I was ready to go trick or treating. I carefully walked out onto the sidewalk and started working my way down the street. My pocket started getting full when I realized that I forgot my phone to call f/n. It's a little too late to go back and get it so I decided to go look for them. They couldn't have gone far. They might be on the other side of the road. I ran over and tried to find them. I spent a good five minutes looking before I gave up. I'll have to go trick or treating alone this year.

"Masky!" A random voice shouted before I felt a hand grab my shoulder. The first thought in my head was that it was Cole. But when I turned around I only saw a guy wearing a yellow hoodie with some kind of black slip over on his head and neck. It had a red sad face on it. He was wearing black, baggy pants that were tucked into black boots. Our costumes were matching in a way.

"Where the hell were you? I've been wandering around this stupid street for almost an hour. We're running out of time." He said obviously irritated, but also concerned. I wasn't sure if I should answer him so I stayed silent while looking at my overflowing pocket of candy.

"Seriously. You went trick or treating?" He said before I looked at him.

"Could I have a piece?" He asked. It's probably not a good idea to say no to him so I decided to give him a handful. He took it and put it in his pocket.

"Come on. Let's get one more before we go back to the mansion." He stated before walking into an alley. It's probably best that I just go with it so I walked with him.

"Masky, you're being really quiet right now. You ok?" He asked before I shrugged my shoulders. He obviously thinks that I'm some friend of his. I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not. We walked for a while before we saw another busy sidewalk. The hooded man stopped and looked at me.

"Do you have your knife?" He asked before my eyes widened. I looked at my pocket before carefully pulling out the knife. Did he know, or was he guessing?

"Stay here and I'll bring someone over." He finished before leaving. I wanted to follow, but I stayed like he wanted. A few minutes went by before I heard footsteps. I looked to see the hooded man with a man in a headlock as well as gagged. I recognized him immediately. It was Hank. I managed to hold back my fear as he held Hank aggressively against the wall. The fear on his face was oddly satisfying. Hank tried to scream after the hooded man took the gag off. The man instantly covered his mouth before taking a gun out of his pocket.

"If I hear anything come out of that fucking mouth I will blow your brains out." He said while holding the gun against the side of Hank's face before clicking it. Hank frantically nodded his head before the hooded man looked at me. I was getting nervous because of the intense atmosphere.

"What do you think Masky? You want this bastard, or should I do it?" He asked before I looked at Hank. My grip on the knife tightened as my anger grew. I lunged at Hank and stabbed him in the stomach. I covered his mouth to muffle his screams before I stabbed him again and again. I stopped after I was done tearing Hank to shreds. I looked over at the hooded man and felt the atmosphere around him change from anger to shock.

"I never seen or thought you would kill like that." He said before looking towards the road.

"Time's almost up. I think we should meet up with Toby and go back home." He finished before walking. He stopped when he saw me walking away. I was going towards my house when I felt him grab my sleeve and pull me back.

"This way dork." He said before we started walking. I decided to follow him into the woods. It's best that I just go with it. He might suspect something if I wander off again.

"Masky, something's not right. You absolutely slaughtered that fucker. You've been extremely quiet. Something is troubling you.     What's wrong?" He said before I shook my head. I will reveal myself if I talk.

"Hoodie! Where the hell have you been?!" A voice shouted before we looked to see two other boys. One was wearing goggles and some kind of mask while the other was wearing the exact same costume as me. The man who was called Hoodie was looking at the possibly real Masky. He was, without a doubt, confused. The other Masky looked at me and tilted his head to the side a little.

"Who's that?" He asked with a little anger while pointing at me. Hoodie looked at me and then at him before looking back at me. I struggled to stand still as he walked up to me. He then hesitantly raised his hand and took off the mask before doing the same with the wig.

"Holly hell." Masky whispered. I knew right away that I was screwed.