Ch.9 Quiet

Hoodie pov -

"Toby!" I shouted as I burst through the doors. I could barely breathe. My legs were shaking. My arms felt like they were on fire, but I wasn't going to let go of Y/n. I was about to fall before Masky and Toby grabbed me.

"Is Slenderman here?" I asked between breaths. Toby shook his head.

"H-Hoodie, what's going o-n?" He asked. I didn't pay much attention to his question.

"That room in the basement. Slenderman never goes down there. Help me." I said before Masky picked up her feet and we walked down the steps. Toby went ahead of us and turned on a dim light.

"Do you know where first aid might be? Maybe pain killers as well?" I added before Toby ran up the steps. She already had dozens of bruises along with several cuts and gashes. I was scared that Slenderman would find Y/n and kill her. I had every intention to leave her alive and never see her again. Yet I'm glad I continued to visit her. I only hope that she'll wake up ok.

"Why the hell did you bring her here? You haven't seen her since Halloween." Masky said as we set her down on the bed. Then he froze.

"You've been seeing her haven't you." He stated before looking at me.

"That's why you didn't want us going on hunts with you. You've been seeing her instead. Do you realize how Slenderman will react if he finds out that you've been seeing someone that is supposed to be a victim?" Masky finished before Toby ran into the room.

"Bet-ter make it quick. No i-idea when Slenderman wi-ll be back." He said as he gave me the bandages. I looked at Masky while taking the supplies.

"He won't react.     Because he won't find out." I replied before tending to Y/n. I was halfway done when we heard the front door open. Slenderman is back.

"Shit.    Shit shit shit shit-" Masky whispered while running out of the room and upstairs. Toby helped me finish before we ran out of the room ourselves. Masky was already coming up with an excuse. We were relieved when Slenderman fell for it. I was absolutely exhausted so I took care of my arm before going to my room. I was out as soon as my eyes shut. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I shot straight out of bed when it occurred to me         I forgot to lock the door.

-Your pov

My head was killing me when I started opening my eyes. At least I think I am. It's still really dark. My heart started racing when I realized that I wasn't in the alley. I was in a dark room on a bed. It hurt to move, but I got off the bed anyway. I need to know where I am so I can get out of here. I focused on the light seeping in from under the door and walked slowly to not bump into anything. I won't give my captor any reason to be aware of my attempt to escape. I was a little confused when I turned the handle. They are supposed to be locked in these types of situations. I'm not going to question it, this will be my only chance. I quickly opened the door and started to run before bumping into what I'm assuming was my captor. I lost all control of my voice and started screaming thinking that someone will hear me and at least get help. My captor wrapped their arms around me while covering my mouth to muffle my voice before dragging me back into the dark room.

"Shut up.  For fuck's sake shut up." He hissed while I frantically tried to get out of his grip. The pressure he had on me hurt like hell making me scream more. I swung around one more time before the two of us fell onto the bed. His grip wasn't phased. I could hear footsteps above us, so I tried to scream through his hand even more. His grip on me tightened more as he shushed me.

"Please Y/n.      I can't save you if he finds out you're here." He said before I froze. He knew my name. Now that I think about it,  his voice sounds familiar.           Why did Hoodie bring me here? Wherever here is. We looked up when the footsteps stopped right above us. I could feel Hoodie's heart beating faster as we waited. He's scared for some reason. Hoodie relaxed and let go of me when the footsteps faded away.

"Hoodie, where am I?" I asked while Hoodie tried to calm down.

"Home.    I killed asshole Cole and carried you here when the sirens went off." He replied as if it wasn't a bad thing. If there were sirens he should have left me there. What will the authorities think of the scene and my absence?   Will they consider me a hostage or a killer?

"Help was coming Hoodie. There was no need for you to take me to wherever home is." I replied before he stood up and started pacing.

"Y/n, I didn't know what to do.     I shot his brains out and you were unconscious. I brought you here because I had to think fast and follow through on my choice. Doubting and second thoughts screw people like me in those situations." He said while walking faster and faster. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back over to the bed

"But Hoodie,  you told me that you are with other killers." I added before I started shaking. I felt a knot in my throat as I tried to keep myself from crying.

"     People like me are screwed in these situations." I finished quietly before letting go of his hand to wipe away my tears. Hoodie took a deep breath and sat next to me. 

"Y/n, it will be ok. I'll get you home after you recover. Just try to stay as quiet as possible. Toby and Masky know you're here, and they will help me keep you safe." He said before grabbing my hand.

"You have to trust me on this.    Ok?" He whispered.  I slowly nodded my head.

"Ok." I replied. Hoodie squeezed my hand before leaving the room. The last thing I heard was the door being locked and Hoodie's footsteps fading away.     I was alone with my thoughts to keep me company.      Hoodie has told me why he still visits me, but why would he go this far?  Why would he do all of this for a girl that was supposed to be his victim that Halloween night?                      And       why do I let him?