Ch.11 Brian

-Hoodie pov

I wandered around the mansion for a while checking every corner of every room to make sure that Slenderman was gone as well as the other creepypastas. I looked out the window to see the sun escaping from the cover of the clouds. I sighed and went downstairs. I opened the door to see Y/n waiting for me. I beckoned her to follow me before we silently walked back up the steps. I couldn't get myself to talk. I was struggling to prepare myself to say goodbye to her. I was scared that she would try and find me after all of this. I spent the next few minutes trying to find a way to make her despise me while she said farewell to Masky and Toby. They didn't meet her in the greatest way, but in the end, they grew close. As for me, I can feel a strong fondness towards Y/n. I can't get myself to stop it and it pisses me off.

"Hoodie?" She said as she stood next to me. I sighed and opened the door before leading her towards the gates. She waved goodbye to Masky and Toby one more time before we wandered towards the border of the forest. She tried many times to start a conversation, but I refused to respond. It hurt to give her the cold shoulder, but it's the only option I can think of to get her to never want to see me again. Problem was it doesn't seem like it's working. Y/n just gets more ticked and more persistent.

"Hoodie, will I see you again?" She asked again. I looked at her for a moment. Her e/c eyes were on the verge of releasing tears. It hurt doing this to her after everything, but I'll never forgive myself if Slenderman finds her and rips her to shreds.

"Hoodie, please say something. I don't care if you tell me to fuck off. Just please say something." She begged before we finally reached the border. I wanted to apologize to her for being a cold asshole, but it's only an invitation for her to wander in the forest. I took a deep breath and looked at her tear-stained face. She vigorously wiped the tears off her cheeks only for more to fall. I wanted to hug her and tell her how sorry I was that it has to end this way. I wanted to tell her that I'll always care about her and that I'll gut anyone who dares hurt her. Instead, I held her hand and tried to keep myself from showing any signs of emotion. I managed to keep my tears back, but I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I squeesed her hand for a second before carefully pushing her past the border of the forest.

-Your pov

By the time I turned around , Hoodie was already walking deeper into the woods. I shook my head and ran after him. I could feel him grab my shoulder and turn me around towards home, but I continued to go after him. I kept on telling him that I refuse to accept that it's over, but he responds with turning me towards the borders and silence. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hoodie.   Hoodie talk to me!" I yelled, but he remained silent.

"Please, if I made you upset I'm sorry!" I shouted while grabbing his hand and pulling back to make him stop walking away and face me. He sighed while looking around. I could feel him rest his eyes on me.

"You didn't do anything Y/n. I'm doing this so that it will be easier for you to say goodbye." He finally said.

"I don't want to say goodbye." I replied as tears continued to fall. Hoodie squeezed my hand for a moment before letting go.

"You have to Y/n. I can't have you wandering around the woods for someone to kill. This is the only way. You have to hate me." He said. His voice sounded on the edge of crying. He turned away and was about to walk away. I vigorously wiped away my tears and immediately grabbed his hand again.

"You never gave me a reason to hate you. I'll never hate you." I said before he turned and looked at me.

-Hoodie pov

"Look at me Y/n! I am not a normal human. I'm a monster. A killer." I shouted before Y/n gripped my hand tighter. Her jaw was tight as her breath continued shaking. She slowly shook her head while struggling to speak. She was hesitating on her words. I could see it.

"I    don't care Brian." She replied.    I haven't heard that name in years. Brian was a fading memory. Masky must have told her. He must have told her that I'm not fond of being called that. Of all times, why would she call me by name now? She doesn't have any hurtful intensions with it.

"Why did you call me that?" I whispered. She let my hands slip out of hers as I took a step back. She followed.

"I've called you Hoodie for so long. I I'm tired of it. I've wanted to call you by your name for so long, but     "

"But what?" I asked.   She matched every step I took back with one step forward.

"More than anything,        I want to see your face.                 For once,        I want to see you Brian." She replied before my back bumped into a tree. She had me cornered. Her request was harmless, yet threatening. My hands grew numb. They refused to move. The dark piece in my heart doesn't want such a wish granted. No matter what I told myself, I couldn't raise my hands to reveal my face to her. I looked down at her begging eyes.

"Help me." I whispered. I remained still as Y/n raised her hands. She slowly put my yellow hood down before she carefully started pulling at the slip. My eyes remained locked on her as she continued pulling. For the first time, Y/n has seen me, and I have seen her with my own eyes. I felt her hand resting on the side of my face.

"I don't see a monster." She whispered before she placed her other hand on my face. The numbness in my hands faded away. I gently cupped her face while looking into her e/c eyes. I brought my face closer to hers and felt her soft lips touch mine. I separated mine from hers for a moment. I kissed her again as her hands rested on my shoulders.  I don't want this to be goodbye. I don't want this to be the end of us. My lips separated from Y/n's and I rested my forehead against hers. My heart jumped and my eyes shot wide open when I felt another presence. I looked into the woods to see Slenderman watching us. Once he reached us, I realized that he knew about her. He knew that I was hiding her. That I was trying to get her home      and alive. The border is close, but not close enough for her to outrun him. I stepped between Slenderman and Y/n. For the first time, I honestly felt fear. I was truly scared of him. I flinched a little when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Y/n looked at me before calmly stepping between me and Slenderman. He seemed surprised before studying her. It was quiet for a while before he spoke.

"Yes perhaps."