2. My Favourite days are the ones where I don't smoke crack

Y/N's P.O.V. 

One class until lunch. I just had to make it through this and then I'd get a break. Pete and Patrick weren't that bad they were pretty chill and they had an okay taste in music. After lunch we all had music and they promised they would 'destroy me with the awesomeness that is Fall Out Boy'. That was the name of the band they were in with two other guys I hadn't met yet.

"Hey, Y/N, we're here." Pete laughed a little as we stood outside the classroom.

"Sorry, lost in thought." I smiled and he sighed.

"Patrick and I aren't in this class, but we'll meet you here after?" I nodded and he gave me an awkward smile, before going off to his own lesson.
I had science and going in, I noticed a few people looking at me, but only one of them I recognised.

"You slut!" He yelled, jumping up. Everyone looked a mixture of shocked and surprised at the sudden commotion, but I held back a laugh as the one and only Breadbin Urine tripped over someone's bag, before jumping on me.
"I've missed you!"

"Missed you too, Brendon." I laughed a little as he hugged me tight. All eyes were still on us, but we couldn't care less. Brendon was my childhood friend, but he moved schools last year and we hadn't really seen each other since.

"Alright, Mr. Urie and Miss L/N I presume?" The teacher asked and I nodded.
"Take your seats, the seating arrangements can be found on my desk." He announced and everyone groaned. Apparently I was sat between two guys who were yet to appear. One of the names I recognised to be the older of the Way brothers.
Unfortunately, Brendon was seated on the other side of the classroom.
We had all taken our seats, when the door opened, revealing Gerard and another dark haired male.

"You're late, boys." The teacher sighed, but they didn't seem to care.
"Both if you take a seat either side of Miss L/N. Hopefully she has the tolerance to put up with the two of you, God knows the rest of us couldn't." He muttered the last part and I noticed multiple people, especially Brendon, giving me pitying looks.

"Hey, sugar, we meet again." Gerard smirked, looking at me.
"You didn't call, I was kind of hurt."

"Not interested, Gerard." I sighed, just wanting to catch up with Brendon, go home and sleep. In exactly that order.

"Your loss, sugar." Gerard winked and I rolled my eyes, trying to focus on whatever it was the teacher was saying.
"But I have to say, it is a pretty big loss on my part too."

"Gerard, she said she's not interested. Just back off." The other guy spoke up.
"Sorry, he doesn't know when to stop."

"Fine, sorry." Gerard muttered, pouting as he looked away from me.

"Thanks." I muttered awkwardly and the boy nodded. The seating arrangement said his name was Fred? Finn? Frank. Yeah, Frank.
The rest of the lesson seemed to drag on for hours, but when the bell finally rung, I couldn't get out fast enough.

"Christ, L/N, wait up." Brendon laughed, pulling me back.

"Sorry, I'm hungry and tired and I said I'd meet someone." I replied and he gave me a small smile.

"It's good that you're making friends, you used to prefer the company of animals to people." He chuckled.

"Still do, but some people here aren't as bad as I thought they'd be." I shrugged and Pete came up to us.

"Shit! I said I'd meet Sarah! I'll catch you later, right, Y/N?" He asked and I nodded. Before he ran off, the energetic boy hugged me and like we used to, he kissed my cheek and I kissed his.

"Bye, Bren." I said as he ran off down the corridor.

"I leave you for one lesson and... this happens." He said dramatically.
"Patrick is going to freak out!"

"About what?" The fedora wearing boy seemed to pop out of nowhere.

"Brendon fucking Urie just hugged Y/N, kissed her cheek and she kissed his." Pete said as if it was the most exciting thing ever.

"He's first in the top 5." Patrick whispered in shock, as if I was supposed to know what that was.

"The what?" I asked in confusion as we headed towards the cafeteria.

"The top 5 most attractive students in the school." Pete said.
"First is Brendon, then his girlfriend Sarah, then Frank Iero, Gerard Way and then Ryan Ross."

"Well, thinking about it now, poor Ryan is gone." Patrick shrugged.
"Y/N, don't take this in a weird way, but you're a stunner. You easily slip into third, knocking Frank, Gerard and Ryan down."

"That's stupid." I said, knowing I was nowhere near as pretty as Gerard or Frank. Yeah, so far Gerard seemed like an ass, but he was attractive. Frank wasn't too bad either, some people might not see it, but what could I say? I had a type.