23. Think about the organs inside of you

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"I have one week left in Belleville and I'm spending it in fucking school." I muttered and Frank laughed. He'd been a little on edge since the conversation in my room and it was good to see him laugh.

"Y/N, I want to ask you something, but you have to know that it's more than okay if you say no. Like, I'm not sure it's even a good idea." He said quickly and I looked at him in confusion.

"Well as long as it's not an idea that builds up over 12 years then breaks your fucking heart, then it can't be terrible." I shrugged.

"What?"

"What?"

"I want us to get tattoos." He said suddenly. I blinked a few times and laughed a little.

"Tattoos? Frank we're 17." He played with the hem of his shirt.

"Yeah, but I know a guy who owes me a favour and he'll do them. If you don't want to, it's fine. But I'm not asking for you to get my name tattooed on your forehead, just something small." I looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah, let's do it then." I smiled.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Sure, As long as it's somewhere that can be hidden easy, I don't see the problem." He jumped up and tackled me into a hug, making all of our friends look at us weirdly.

"No one wants to see you guys doing it, some of us are trying to eat." Mikey muttered and I laughed.

~

"Are you sure? Like really sure?" Frank asked and I nodded.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here." I kissed his cheek and looked up at the neon sign.
"Come on."
I dragged him inside the shop and Frank's friend Kev immediately greeted us.

"Young love is so fuckin' cute." He grinned.
"So, whatcha want doing?"

"I want her initials, just under my collarbone." Frank said and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. We hadn't actually told each other what we were getting as it would be a surprise.

"What about you, sweet-cheeks?" I pulled out my phone and showed it to Kev. It wasn't much. Frank had written me a note the other day after he had stayed over and left early and it was just the way he sighed his name at the bottom.
"Oh, that's cute." He ushered us into the back room and I sat down by a green haired girl, she looked pretty cool. Frank started talking to Kev as he took his shirt off, both men laughing a little and I rolled up my sleeve.

"I'm Mar." The girl smiled.

"Y/N." I returned the smile.

"Cool name. So what can I do for you?" She asked and I showed her the picture.

"On my wrist please." I muttered and she grinned.

"That's adorable. You ever had a tattoo before?" I shook my head, no.
"Yeah, well it will hurt, but if you could try not to move too much..."

"Yeah, okay." She gave me a tight smile and we ended up just chatting and learning random shit about each other. When the needle first touched my skin, my whole arm tensed and Mar rubbed my shoulder.

"Relax, I don't want to fuck this up." She smiled, before getting on with the tattoo. It hurt a lot, but if you tried not to concentrate on the pain, it almost dulled it.
"Well, you're done." She smiled proudly, wiping my wrist. I looked at it, seeing it was pretty red, but the message stood out clearly.

FRNK
xoxo

"You done, Mar?" Kev asked and the green haired girl hummed.
"Let's have a looksie then." Kev carefully took my wrist and grinned.
"That's good, real nice."

"Let's see then." Frank said, coming over. His breath hitched in his throat.
"Wow. Y/N- Wow." Mar put her hand on my shoulder, dragging my gaze away from Frank and the (Initials) with a daisy underneath on his chest.
"That's Rad."

"Come on, let's get that wrapped up." Mar smiled and I let her guide me into another room, where she talked about aftercare and how to not fuck it up.

"You know, I thought you'd just get my initials." Frank laughed as we got into his car.
"Now I feel kind of stupid and uncreative."

"No, I like yours. It's simple and aesthetically pleasing." I grinned and he chuckled.

"Anything you say, Sweetheart."