28. You ain't a goldfish playing the clarinet

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm tired." I yawned as we walked out of the cinema. Frank crouched a little and I looked at him weirdly.

"Get on my back, lazybones." He laughed and I did as he said. I put my head on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around my legs, securing me on his back.

"I got like 6 hours sleep, fuck off." I groaned and the others laughed.

"What are we doing now?" Gerard asked.

"There's a park not too far from here, we could go and play truth or dare like edgy teenagers?" I suggested and Frank laughed.

"That's a pretty good idea, actually." He admitted and I laughed.

"Have fun finding the park, I'm going to sleep." I closed my eyes and Frank adjusted his grip on my legs, before squeezing dangerously close to my butt. My eyes shot open and I glared at him as he laughed.
"Ugh, you're mean." I gave them directions and we found the park pretty much abandoned.

"Nice." Gerard grinned.

"Creepy." Ray corrected. We ended up sitting on the skate ramp and talking.

"Ray, truth or dare?" Gerard asked suddenly.

"Truth?" The brunette replied carefully.

"When was the last time you had your hair cut?" Mikey asked.

"I have no idea." Ray laughed awkwardly.

"Leave Princess Fro Fro alone." I smiled and we all laughed.

"Mikey, truth or dare?" Ray asked.

"I'm not weak. Dare." Mikey smirked.

"You have to high five the next person that walks past." Ray said innocently and Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Frank?" Mikey asked.

"Dare." Frank replied.

"Show us your favourite tattoo?" Mikey smirked and Frank blushed a little.

"You already know what it is." He muttered and Mikey raised an eyebrow.
"Y/N's initials under my collarbone." He pulled down the collar of his tee to show the tattoo and I felt my cheeks flush.
"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said.

"Did you hit the person who left that bruise on your face back?" Frank asked and I froze. I glanced at Mikey, seeing he was glaring at Frank, whereas Ray and Gerard were looking at me.

"Uh, no. Gerard?" I asked, but Mikey stood up. I noticed someone enter the park and froze.
"Mikey, don't."

"A dare's a dare, Y/N." Gerard said and Mikey looked at me.

"Mikey, that's Finn." I muttered, embarrassed.

"Your boyfriend?" Ray asked in confusion and before I could stop him, Mikey was running towards him. I jumped up and followed, watching with wide eyes as Mikey punched him, hard. Gerard and Frank ran ahead and pulled Mikey back.

"You bastard." Mikey spat and Ray stayed by my side as Finn got up.

"What the fuck? I don't even know you." Finn growled.

"What happened to visiting family?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Y/N? What the fuck is going on?! Who is that crazy prick?" Finn yelled and I flinched. Ray put his arm around me.

"Watch it." Gerard warned.

"Y/N, your friends are fucking crazy. You're such a bitch, can't even choose normal friends." Finn spat.

"You hit her, lie to her and then scream at her?" Mikey scoffed.

"You hit her?" Frank growled and I pushed myself away from Ray, grabbing onto Frank's arm and pulling him back.

"Frankie, it's not worth it. Please." I asked and Finn rolled his eyes.

"I think you're forgetting who your boyfriend is here, Y/N. You should be defending me." He said and I didn't know how to reply.

"You know, we never officially did break up, did we?" Frank smirked, before turning and pushing his lips against mine. I was shocked to say the least, frozen in place. I didn't kiss back and Frank moved away, hurt in his eyes. He didn't seriously expect me to kiss him back, did he?

"Y/N, I want your shit gone by the end of the day. All of it." Finn stormed off and my mind tried to process what the fuck just happened.

"I know I said I wouldn't get involved, Y/N, and I'm sorry. But he fucking deserved it." Mikey stated.

"Y/N..." Gerard began, but I walked off, going back to the skate ramp and picking up my bag. I grabbed my phone and it was taken out of my hands. I glared at Ray.

"You need to calm down." He said and I tried to take my phone back, but he held it high above my head.

"Calm down? Finn was a dick, but he cared, or pretended to at least. He was the only one around here who didn't see me and automatically assume random shit." I snapped.
"I need to call him, apologise for this shit and try to make sure I have somewhere to stay tonight."

"What about Zara?" Mikey asked and I shook my head.

"I can't keep crawling back to her every time I fuck up."

"What if you just come back with us?" Frank asked and I almost laughed.

"You fuck up the little good I had here and expect me to just run away with you?" I scoffed.

"Why not?"