32. I really miss my hat

*Slips my insta in the chapter*

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was weird now my routine was completely gone. Back in the UK I was looking for a job, basically meaning I would do nothing all day except clean up and lay in bed. Well, I did kind of have a job, but Finn decided it didn't count.
Frank was still asleep as I slipped out of bed and pulled on a shirt off of the floor. It was one of Frank's faded Iron Maiden tees.
I quietly made my way into the old spare room, remembering to pick up my phone.
I opened up my Instagram, not surprised at the hundreds of new followers. Damn Pete Wentz for announcing my full name at a concert.

"So..." I sighed, looking into the camera as the livestream played. Instantly, the screen showed how many people joined. Over 5k people were looking at my half asleep face, I wasn't wearing makeup, or pants, and I hadn't even looked in a mirror.
"I haven't been on social media for a while, since before the concert, so thank you to all the new followers..." I yawned and covered my mouth.
"I am extremely jet lagged and thought I'd give you all a quick update."

@ Music.Is.Life
Jet lagged? I thought you lived in the Uk?

@ Y/N-Is-An-Idol
Are you on hols?

@ MyChemicalDeath
You're amazing!!!

@ Fan.of.the.Bandoms (Add me up, bois)
Are you going to sing??

"So many questions." I laughed quietly.
"No, I'm not going to sing, but yeah, I do have jet lag. Uh, to put it simply, I'm good friends with the members of Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, for those who didn't know. Some stuff happened and my boyfriend kicked me out, so I said 'fuck it' and came back to New Jersey, where I grew up."

@ 21_Chemically_Falling_Discos
Doesn't Frank Iero live in Jersey??

@ Frerard.Is.Real
How long have you known the members of MCR?

@ EMO.TRASH
I love you UWU

@ GeeWayIsGay
Why did Gerard and Frank look so surprised to see you

@ Fr0nk_Ier0
Hey! I've been a fan of yours for a while, but why hasn't this come up before? xo

"It's complicated." I sighed, looking at a few of the questions.
"Yes, Frank lives in Jersey, we all used to for a while. I met pretty much all of them, MCR, FOB, when we were teenagers, but I knew Brendon and Sarah for years before I met the others. We all kind of fell out of contact when I moved to the UK and even I didn't know I was going to the concert until about 12 hours before it started." There was a small bang and the door opened, revealing a sleepy looking Frank.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled at how adorable he looked. The comments exploded, people questioning what was going on and asking if it was Frank.

"Instagram livestream." I replied.
"There are now... 12.4k people watching me talk about why I've come back to Jersey." His eyes widened and I paused the stream, showing him the screen.
"I haven't said anything about, well, us, because I didn't know how comfortable you were with it."

"Oh, I don't mind. Actually, can I join?" He asked and I shrugged. He grinned and sat next to me on the bed, making me laugh when he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.
"Okay it whenever you're ready, sweetheart." I pressed play and sighed.

"And we're back with the lovely Frank Iero, who is still half asleep and has amazing bedhead." I teased and he grinned.

"I'm just amazing." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"And anyone who knows what's been going on in my life recently knows that Jamia and I are in the final stages of our divorce. Jamia also seems to be a bigger fan of my girlfriend than I thought. I didn't even know Y/N was internet famous until Jamia brought it up."

"Wow, thanks, Frankie." I said sarcastically.
"By the way, Jamia is my new best friend and she is awesome."

"Yeah, Whatever." Frank muttered.

"Well now we're all caught up, I'll try and resume my usual schedule, I've just got a little editing to do first." I smiled, not really paying attention to the comments.
"Thanks, bye guys." I ended the livestream and Frank pressed a gentle kiss to the back of my neck.

"I can't believe you just spoke to thousands of people and none of them realised you were wearing nothing but my t-shirt and your underwear." He muttered and I felt my face burning.
"Anyway, I'm making breakfast now. Hungry?"

"Yeah, I just need to get pants-"

"Nope. You're coming with me. You see, there's one rule living here, it's that we eat breakfast in our pyjamas. And I'm being nice, because I know you slept in your underwear, but I'm letting you keep the tee." I rolled my eyes and he kissed my cheek.

"It's not my fault it was too warm to wear pyjamas."

"Hey, I'm not complaining."