Epilogue. You are a soup

I'm gonna end it here, because I don't want to drag it out too much and this actually turned out better than the ending I had planned

Y/N's P.O.V.

I grinned up to my newfound favourite band. They were all breathing heavily as 'Helena' ended and as far as I knew, that was the last song for this concert.

"So guys, at our last concert, we mentioned someone very special was in the crowd. Since then, a lot has happened." Gerard grinned into the microphone and I made eye contact with Frank. He had a soft smile on his face and I could feel butterflies exploding inside of me.

"We've reconnected with her." Ray said proudly.
"She's part of our family again."

"Y/N is great. We've had our ups and downs, our arguments and fights." Mikey laughed a little.
"Food fights more specifically."
I tried mouthing a few words to Frank, but clearly, he couldn't lip read. He looked confused and I tried again.

"Fucking Hell, Y/N just come here and tell me what you're trying to say." Frank interrupted and a security guard let me past. The crowd cheered and I guessed a few of them recognised me.
Frank hugged me as I got onto the stage.
"What's wrong?" He muttered.

"I love you." I said for the first time, but only so Frank could hear.
"It took me a while to figure it out, but I love you. I want to spend every minute with you."

"That's Rad." Frank said unto the microphone, grinning like an idiot.
"She said she loves me." The crowd screamed and my face burned. The rest of the band smirked and I stuck my tongue out at them.
"I guess that makes this a lot easier."

"Drumroll!" Gerard yelled and I looked at them all in confusion.

"You know, I wasn't expecting you to admit your undying love for me tonight, but it means a lot." Frank said dramatically.
"It means I'm gonna get a definite answer."

"To what?" I asked.

"He's trying to propose!" Someone yelled from the crowd and I looked at them then back to Frank.

"Yeah, actually." Frank blushed.
"Marry me?" He got down on one knee and my eyes widened as he pulled out a ring.
I couldn't think. I couldn't answer.
I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him up, crashing his lips with mine.

"Well, now we know who bottoms." Gerard joked and the crowd went wild.

"Is that a yes?" Frank asked quietly.

"You're disgustingly sweaty. Yes. It's a yes." Frank laughed and hugged me.

~

"You know, when Frank called you up there, I thought you were going to tell him the other thing." Mikey smiled and I shook my head, looking at the ring on my finger.

"I considered it, but I'm waiting for the right time." I shrugged.

"You two should run off and elope, but like, bring us with you." Gerard said.
"Then you can deal with the other thing."

"That's not how eloping works, Gee." Mikey snickered.

"I don't know how he's going to react. I don't know how to react." I sighed.

"Trust us, he won't be mad or even that upset." Ray said encouragingly and Frank let out a groan.

"I've been listening to you all talk about this thing for the last few minutes and if you tell me that you're dying, I might have to slap you." Frank sat next to me, his hair still damp from his shower.

"We're leaving now." Mikey said awkwardly.

"Actually, we're going to hide in the kitchen and listen until you two are done talking." Gerard corrected, dragging Ray and Mikey out of the room.

"What's going on, Y/N. Are you actually ill? Should I be worried?" Frank asked and I sighed.

"I'm pregnant." I announced, not wanting to drag it on. His eyes widened and trailed down to my stomach.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked quietly and I leaned back on the couch.

"I didn't know if you'd want another kid. Cherry and Lily have only just turned 1 and you're going on tour soon... I don't know. I was planning on telling you soon." Frank pulled me into a hug.

"Of course I want another kid." He grinned and kissed my head.
"Do you want a kid? I mean, you're the one who has to be pregnant for 9 months and if you're not ready I completely understand-"

"Frank, yes. I want to have the baby." He grinned.
"I love you, Y/N."

"Love you too, idiot."

"Rad." I smacked his arm.

"There are quite literally hundreds of other words you could use and you keep saying 'Rad'." He smirked.

"Frank, convince Y/N to call the kid Rad and I'll pay you $150." Gerard said from the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"Not happening."