Meeting Stefan Salvatore

"Come on Elena. We are gonna be late to first hour if you don't finish up with your make up." Caroline spoke as she stood by Elena.
Elena stood by the mirror, applying her foundation lightly and slowly. "Quit your fussing Care. Who cares if we're late. It's Ric's class and he'll understand ." She laughed and put her make up away. "Come on let's go." They walked out and headed down the hall.
"Now in the ancient times there wasn't things like this," Alaric said as he held up a cell phone . There was a teenage boy standing right next to him with a sash on that says 'I'm the Phone Noble' across it. "Now how do you think that people back then talked to everyone?" Alaric said in a questionable yet angry tone.
A blonde haired, blue eyed boy raised his hand.
"Ah yes Mr. Donovan."
The boy stood up and began to speak. "Um I believe Mr. Saltzman that they went face to face with them and talked. There was not Internet, no cable, or no anything that they could use to communicate with. So they just talked face to face."
"Well done Matt." Alaric smiled and had the boy sit down, still holding onto his phone. "Now you all see why I said no phones in class?"
Everyone laughed but nodded.
Elena and Caroline walked through the door. Alaric looked at them.
"Where have you two been? Class started 20 minutes ago."
"Sorry Ric...Mr. Saltzman. We had some female things to take care of." Elena said whilst smiling.
Alaric smirked and nodded. "Just don't do it again, okay?"
Elena nodded just as a boy walked into the class room.
"And you must be Mr. Salvatore. Nice to finally see you." Alaric walked around to the front of his desk.
"Sorry I'm late. The front desk gave me a hard time." The boy smiled. His teeth were white and shining.
"Everyone this is Stefan Salvatore. Please make him feel welcome." Alaric stated then went back behind his desk to the chalkboard.
Everyone nodded and Caroline stared. She liked the way he looked and at that moment she thought that she needed him.
Stefan found a seat behind Elena and sat down. He pulled out a notebook along with a pencil and began to copy down what was on the board.
Caroline looked at Elena and smiled. Elena shook her head in disagreement, already knowing that she wanted to do something for Stefan.
"Hey Stefan we are having a party at my house tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to come? There will be alcohol, people for you to meet and more." Caroline smiled.
Stefan looked at her and smiled. "Sure, I would love to come. Come by my house at 7 o'clock and pick me up. I live at the Salvatore Boardinghouse. I'll be waiting outside."
The bell rang and everyone got up. Caroline walked in front of Stefan. "By the way my name is Caroline Forbes and this is Elena Gilbert."
"It's nice to meet you both." He smiled then walked out of the class room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that it is short but I'm still new at the whole book writing process. I mean it has almost been a year since my friend and I started co-writing a book together. We are currently in the middle of writing chapter 6 and that's my chapter to write. I am in charge of writing the even chapters us I wrote the prologue.. My friend is in charge of writing the odd chapters. We started the book in December of last year. It's slow writing I know but hey we have school and things in our lives to take care of. So please tell me if you like this small chapter and if I should write more, which I might because I have a great idea going with this story. Thanks a lot 😄😎👍