chapter 1

Russia's house~

*Beep* *beep*

The alarm clocks brakes the peace and quiet of the room, Russia groans and turns on left side, the alarm clock continues to blare out causing the Russian to grow anoyed and frustrated. Russia growls as he sits up, he yawns and stretches before getting up he aggressively unplugs the clock and walks over to his window, he pushes it open and yeets the alarm clock out of the window he then slammed the window shut. Russia sighs before walking to his closet he picks out a white long sleeved shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, socks, gray and white Converse and of course his uskasha hat. Russia quickly got dressed and walked downstairs to see his father cooking eggs, bacon and gray. "Morning Ruski." The union said with a devilish smile which made Russia laugh. "You put the alarm in my room didn't you?" Russia said while Laughing. "Yep, at least your lazy ass is up, I need to talk to you." The union said with a smile. Russia laughed and took a seat at the table."What is it?" Russ said as he watched his father flip the bacon. "It's about America, how much trouble is he causing you?" Soviet said as a small fire of anger burns in his orange eyes. Russia's eyes widened for a moment before remembering yesterday.

Flash back~

"Hey Russia!" A cheerful voice yelled, he turn to be meet with a cheerful American. "What the hell do you want capitalist?" Russia said pretty annoyed. "I-i just wanted to see how your doing.." the American said as his head sunk. Russia's eyes widened for a moment before he decided to answer him. "G-good. What about you..?" Russ said in a calm tone, this made America's head shoot up he smiles brightly. "Grate! Thank you for asking." The American said with a small giggle that made Russia smile. "How was your morning?" America asked. "Okay I guess, mainly boring, ya know?" Russ said. "Yeah mornings are fuckin hell at my house." Ame said with a small country accent. Russia chuckled. "Your faimly sounds like hell." Russ said with a smile. America's heart raced as a small shade of pink dusted his cheeks. Russia noticed this and smiles even bigger.  "I-i gotta go to class I'll see you after school?" Ame asked obviously flustered. Russia chuckles again before nodding. "Sure." Russ said. This made ame beam with joy as he walks to his next class.

End of flash back~

Mean while at America's house

"America are you up yet!?" An angry male said with and accent. America groans annoyed before finally getting up. He stretches and yawns before walking to the door he slammed it open to see a pissed angry man standing at his door. "What?"  America said tiredly. "Your hiding something from me." The Brit said while tapping his foot. "No dad I'm not." Ame said a little nervous. "Son I know better, you haven't been able to focus lately, what's wrong?" The Brit said. "I'm fine dad, I've just got someone on my mind I'm not sure why.." Ame said with a small smile. His words made Brit beam in excitement. "Who is she?" Brit asked with a big smile. 'she ' America thinks as his heart sinks. ' im going to have to tell him some day..' Ame thought before looking at his dad. "About that, may I talk to you and mom?"( France is male) Ame said. "Alright my son, i shall get your mother." Brit said before walking off to get his lover. America sits on the bed calmly waiting. A few minutes later he saw France and his father walk in his room, both had smiles on their faces as they walked over to America and sit down next to him. "What is it my son?" France said sweetly. "Uhm.. I hope you can forgive me, but I'm not straight.." America said as his head sank. Britain gave him a confused look before looking at France he had the same look. "I-it means I'm gay.." America said looking away from the two. This made the couple screech in excitement, this confused the American. "Honey, me and your father are happy for you!" France said smiling form ear to ear. America's head shoots up and he smiles brightly. "Really!?" America said as he jumped out of his seat. "Yes my son." The Brit said with a smile. America couldn't believe his ears. "Y-your not mad?" Ame asked. "Why of course not, i am homosexual aswell my son." His father said. This made America's eyes widened. "Mom has a dick!?" America says with a laugh. "Yes I do." France said has his face flusters. America giggled his head off for a minute before looking at France. "All these years I thought you were a woman." America Snickers. "Oh shut up." France crosses his arms as his face turns blood red. This causes Brit and Ame to laugh. "I should get ready for shcool, i mean it's my last year i might aswell have fun." Ame said before walking to the kitchen he makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before walking up stairs to his room.

Le time skip brought to you buy me~

Russia walks to down the side walk with a smile, he hasn't noticed that America was following him. America gathers all the courage he has before walking up to Russia."h-hey Russ." Ame said with a smile. Russia jumped before smiling again. "Hey ame, hows your morning?" Russ asked with a smile. "Grate! What about you?" Ame said with a smile. "Good, thanks for asking." Russ said with a small smile, America giggled. "No problem Russ!"

To be continued.....

So what do y'all think so far?
I think it's better then the first chapter. Let me know if I should add more chapters like this. Love y'all and hope you enjoy the new books and writing style.