chapter 8

This chapter contains

*Heart braking things

"Don't ever forget I'm always here for you." Russ says as he smiles softly. America looks up at him and smiles softly, his eyes puffy and tears stain his face. "I won't ever forget, I'll remember that for the rest of my life." Ame says as he smiles, he burries his face back into Russia's chest and hugs him gently. Russia smiles and gently runs his hand up the back of his head and threw his hair. America's cheeks fluster and he move his head to the others neck to hide the growing blush on his cheeks. "Mn.." Russ says as he moves his head a little giving Ame more access to his sensitive neck. Ame nuzzles his neck gently. Russia's cheeks fluster and he bites his lip gently. America makes a noise that sounds like purring as he nuzzles the taller makes neck. Russia's eyes widened and he moves slightly. America raises his head up a little confused. "Y-your purring.." Russ says softly. America's cheeks flush and he looks away in embarrassment. "So-sorry.. " Ame says softly. Russia smiles and chuckles. "I-its okay Ame, it just surprised me that's all." Russ says as he nervously rubs the back of his neck. America smiles amd stands up. Russia looks Confused for a bit, he looks up at Ame with a slight disappointment. America smiles and holds out a hand to the other male. Russia gladly takes it without hesitation. "Are you going to show me the garden?." Ame asks curiously, his eyes sparkle like stars. Russia blushes and nods. "of course!" The Russian said with triumph. America giggles at him before pulling his hand away he grabs his things and smiles. Russia smiles back before motioning for him to follow, Ame catches one and walks next to the other. The two chat amd laugh as they walk to their destination, Russia's faimly church. The Soviet and his family and built the building to bring the faimly together. Russia loved the church, it had a beautiful garden full of flowers and in the center of it all day a magical water fountain. The garden is rarely visited except by the one amd only Russia Moscow, the garden had become his happy place a place to go when he needed a brake.
°
°
°
°
°
°
Flash back~
°
°
°
°
"My son, i have to tell you something..." A man said as he held a small boy wearing a large Ushanka hat. The small boy look up at his father. "Yas ΠaΠa?" The boy said. "I know this is hard but I will be seeing a nother person and they might take the place of a momther figure in you life." The man said looking at his son. The boy couldn't believe his ears. "B-but ΠaΠa.." The boy said again. "I know this is hard but I think it will be best.." the man said as he sat the boy down. The small boy had tears in his eyes, he ran off and left the house. The man begin screaming his name trying to get him to come back. "RUSSIA! RUSSIA PLEASE!" the man yelled in an attempt to bring his son back. The Russian ignore the Union's screams of pleas amd ran, he ran to the place he last saw his mother. Russia ran to the church amd sat next to the water fountain, his mother's favorite place. "M-mom.." the boy sobbed. Russia could remember his mom singing to him as he cried, her voice was sweet and smooth and full of love.
°
°
°
°
End of flash back~
°
°
°
°
°
Russia smiles to him self as he remembers the last words his mother had said to him.
°
°
°
°
Small flash back~
°
°
°
°
"My son.. I'm sorry but it's my time to leave this world and go to a better one." The woman said as she cradled the boy who sobs in his arms. "B-but mom.. what if I forget you what if dad finds someone else and he forgets i-i don't want to forget.." the Russian sobs as he hugs his mom tightly. "Shh... You'll never forget me, im a part of who you are and I'm in here.." she says as she points at the place we all know to well.... The heart. "M-mom... Please don't leave me.." the Russian sobs. "It's alright.. just remember is you ever miss me I'll be waiting for you at the church. You know my favorite stop..?" She smiles weakly before sitting him down. "Y-yeah.." Russ say and just then... *Beep!*..... *Beep!* Soon doctors rush in and take him out. "MOM! NO! MOM PLEASE..." Russia yells as tears stream down his face.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Russia felt tears prick his eyes as he remembers his mom. America seems to notice that he had stopped taking and now looks upset. "Russ are you okay?" Ame asked as he gently tugs on his arm. "Y-yeah.. I was just thinking about something.." Russ says as he looks down. America hugs him and smiles. "Don't be sad, it's going to be okay." Ame says as he looks up at the taller male. Russia's heart melts and he hugs America back. "Thank you ame.." Russ says as he smiles softly
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Word count 866

Yeye another half assed chapter anyways sorry it's a bit moody