chapter 3

"Smartass" Ame says before Laughing some more. "I know." Rus said with a small giggle. "Anyways, do you draw?" Ame asks curiously. Rus smiles softly, "Not anymore, I used to I just dunno what happened." Russ said looking down at the guitar in his hands. "Well that's a shame I bet you were an grate artist." Ame say as he places a hand on the Russians shoulder. Russ smiles softly, his eyes with love laced im them. Ame pulls his hands away and begins to tune his guitar, he hums softly. "Hey Ame..? " Russ says. "Yes?" Ame responds softly. "Would you like to hang out after school?" Russ says nervously. America looks dumbfounded and shocked. "Y-yeah! Of course, that sounds amazing." Ame say with a bright smile. Russia let out a sigh of relief as he smiles. ' I hope I can get closer to him' Russ thinks as he looks at his guitar again. America seems to notice the boy has gotten really quiet. "Hey are you alright...?" Ame says as he tilts his head. ' damn he's cute...' Russ thinks as he nods his head. "Okay.." Ame says a hint of worry. "I'm fine, I promise Ame." Russ says as he gives the smaller male a reassuring smile. America smiles back as he plays a few versus on his guitar. Russia hums along to America's playing, this causes Ame to high as he plays." You must like my playing." Ame says with a smile. Russia thinks for a moment for shyly nodding his head. America looks at the guitar in Russia's hands. "Do you play..?" Ame says curiously. Russia seemed to be shocked by his question but he slowly nods. "Д-Дa, i-i do." Russ says nervously.

The small American let out a small excited squeak noise, his eyes sparkle like stars. "Can you show me?" Ame says excited as he moves closer to the Russian, Russia's eyes widened as he sees Ame moving closer to him. ' holy shit, I'm not sure what to do! ' Russ thinks as nervousness takes over. "Y-you wanna see me play..?" Russ says, he mentally smacks himself for stuttering. "Yeah, it's okay if you don't wanna.." Ame says a little disappointed. "N-no it's fine, i-i just g-get nervous p-playing around p-people that a-are my f-friends or f-family.." Russia trys to explain but couldn't help but stutter, he was nervous. America giggled cutely before looking at Russia. "It's alright to be nervous, i understand, I used to be like that. I promise I'm not going to judge you, it hurts to be judged trust me I know." Ame says with a small smile. Russia looks at him in shock. ' what dose he mean by judged..?' Russ thinks as he looks at America, he sees Ame is hiding something.. "Ame..?" Russ says as he moves closer, Ame sees the taller male inching closer his face flushed with a shade of pink."Y-yeah?" Ame says softly as he turns his head away from the other. This angers Russia he grabs the smaller males chin and turn it towards him, Ame let's out a scared noise. Russia holds his chin and looks his face, Ame looks up at him and in the moment their eyes locked. Russia saw Ames eyes they where full of pain, sadness but something else. ... Is that love...? Russ looks shocked as he pulls his hand away. "S-sorry.." Russ says nervously. America sets his guitar down and hugs Russ, he wraps his arms around his waist and burry his face in his stomach. Russia's eyes widened as his face flusters, he gently wraps his arms around Ame. "It's okay." Ame looks up at him his face tented a light shade lf pink. Russia smiles softly before pulling back, Ame sits up and fixes him self. "Ame are you hiding something..?"Russ says softly. America seems surprised by the question. "N-no why..?" Ame says as he nervously pull his sleeves on his hoodie down further. Russ seemed to notice but shrug it off. "Ame if something if wrong you can tell me, I just wanna help." Russ says a little disappointed. "Russ I'm fine, I promise. You don't need to worry about me." Ame says as he grabs his guitar. "Okay.." Russ says as he grabs his own guitar, he begins to play it. Ame looks over at him in surprise. Russia look at ame and feels a little nervous, ' what dose he think..? Nothing good i bet'. Russia says as he looks down at the strings of his guitar as he plays. America seems to quickly notice that something was wrong with him, Ame scoots closer to the Russian and lays his head on his shoulder, this brakes Russia's train of thoughts as he quickly shoots his head up and looks at Ame who smiles softly at the other. Russia smiles back, a small blush present on his cheeks he shyly looks down at the strings of his guitar as he smiles. Ame smiles softly as he watches Russ play.