chapter 2

This chapter is really short, I apologise but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

°
°
°
°
°
°
"No problem Russ!" Ame giggled. Russia smiled at the smaller male before chuckling softly. "Wanna hang out after school?" Ame asked. Russ thought for a moment before nodding his head. "Sure, who else is going?" Russ asked. "Japan, you and me." Ame said. Russ smiled before thinking. ' why dose he want to hang out with me out of all people? ' Russ thought as he looked at the smaller male, he didn't know he was staring. "R-Russia! Stop looking at me like that!" America said nervously, this broke Russ's thoughts and he shook his head. "S-sorry, I was thinking." Russ said looking down at his feet. "O-oh it's alright." Ame said before smiling. "So where are we going to hang out at?" Russ asked curiously. "The garden next to the park, they put it a tack and you can walk around now." Ame said with a big smile, ame had always loved gardens and animals. "Sounds good." Russ said with a smile. America nodded and smiled. "What class you got next?" Ame asked curiously. "Music then lunch." Russ said. "Same! Mind if I walk with you?" Ame said. Russia thought really hard before deciding a little company wouldn't hurt. "Sure" Russ said before glancing at the smaller male.
Ame looked up at him curiously, this causes Russ to quickly turn his head. This confused Ame so he begins to question him. "Do you need anything from your locker?" Russ asked curiously. "No, I usually keep my things with me or in class." Ame said with a smile.
Russ smiled and nodded.

Le time skip

The two boys walked in the classes, people have them looks of different kinds, neither of the two seemed to care, Russia laughed at some and glared at others, ame didn't seem to mind. America walks over to a stand and picks up his guitar, he tunes the guitar before playing slightly. Russia looked somewhat amazed and surprised at the same time. 'who knew he could play that well..' Russ thought as he grab his own guitar. America glanced at him before sitting down on a sofa in the middle of the room. Russia walked over and sat down next to him he smiles before turning his own guitar. America chuckles before continuing to play his guitar, he hums softly and taps his foot. Russ Smiles softly as he watches Ame with amazement and Awe. America begins to sing softly, he sings "You Can Count On Me". Russia's face changes from hate to love at the first verse, this causes Ame to giggle as he continues. Russia catches on to the song and begins to play his guitar in sync with America's, America looks somewhat shocked but smiles, Russia rolls his eyes and laughs at the smaller male, once America had finished the song he looks at Russia wide eyed and smiles. "Your amazing! How did you sync your guitar with mine?" Ame said with a big smile on his face. "I just watched you play the strings and listened to the song." Russ said shrugging hiss shoulders. America laughs before just randomly playing his guitar, Russ smiles as he watches. "When did you start playing?" Russ asked a small smile on his face. "I always wanted to learn how to play as a kid, when I got in high school I begged my parents to buy me a guitar." Ame said looking down at the strings on his guitar. Russ nods and smiles. "That's basically the same thing that happened to me." Russia's says with a chuckle, America Blushes slightly but it wasn't noticeable, thank god to that.
"So how's your senior year so far?" Russ asked. "Good but people are pissing me off with all this drama." Ame said as he shook his head. "I know what you mean." Russ said ash he sighed and shakes his head. "How has you faimly been?" Russ asked with a small smile. "Grate honestly. What about yours?" Ame said. "My father was sick now he is better, my siblings are ANOYYING as all ways." Russ say with a laugh. America Laughs as well. "So what are we doing for next class?" Russ asked curiously. America smiles cutely. "We're going to draw." Ame said with a small laugh. "No dip Sherlock Holmes." Russia said and playfully rolled his eyes. America Laughs at this. "Smartass." Ame says before Laughing some more