Chapter 6

Yeye writer's block is a bitch and here's another long as chapter for my lovely readers

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Russia's Pov

°

°
'damn he's so fUcKiNg adorable..' I think as i look at Ame, his giggles are just so heart warming, he makes me very nervous. I'm not sure why I feel this ways towrds him i just do, i honestly started to feel this way when he asked to to hang out with him after school, it was in 7th grade. Me and America hung out alot after the war, we made up and talked alot I guess you can say I'm in love with someone who that I have absolutely no chance with, yep that's fucked up but I guess I should confess to him before we graduate in a week. Today is Tuesday the first and we graduate on the 7th witch is Monday. I don't even know if he has feeling for me I don't think he does.. i sigh softly. "Are you okay..?" Ame says and he tugs on the sleeves of my shirt, i anile softly and nod. "Promise?" Ame said with a hint of concern. My cheeks flustered and i nod once again. "Okay.." Ame says softly. We talked a little bit but our conversation was interrupted by the bell, me and smile a each other before getting up, we get our things and start walking to the exit of the room.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Third POV
°

°

Once the two boys made it out of the room, they seen the hallway was less crowded then usually but Russia wasn't complaining he didn't have to be late for lunch, Ame on the other hand honestly never went to lunch and never at a breakfast. "Hey Ame?" Russ says looking down at the smaller male. America look up at him and smiles softly. "Yes Ruski." Ame says softly. Russia's cheeks flustered a bit but not enough to notice. "Is this the first time you went to lunch, i don't think I've ever seen you in there." Russ said softly, this seems to shock Ame as his face twisted with guilt and fear. Why fear? Well Ame has a crush on Russia and he is planning to confess his feeling to him the last day of school so he is afraid if he tells him what's going on he will rejected him and not want to be in his life, he really wants to tell him he ks just to scared, to scared to lose him. America lets out a soft sigh before nodding. "Yes actually, i never go to lunch if I'm honest with you." Ame says as he looks down. Russki seems to be shocked by this, he leans down and gently raises the others shirt, America lets out a small Yelp and pushes his shirt down quickly but it was to late Russia had seen it.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
The Russian boys eyes widened with fear, anger and sadness. Why would Ame do that? What caused it. So many questions flow through Russia's head, all of them did not seem to please him but only made him more pissed then before. "W-why did you do that!?" Ame says vary upset. "You had not right to do that!" Ame says as he gets more upset by the second. "America-" "No don't America me! I asked you a damn question!" Ame cuts him off. "I was going to see how skinny you where, now I'm just concerned." Russ says still shocked and vary pissed from what he saw. "Well I didn't give you that permission." Ame says as he glares at Russ before turning around and walking off. 

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

America's POV

°

°

"Well I didn't give you that permission." I say as I glare at him, i turn and walk off. I walked out of the school and head behind the school, I walk over to an bench Infront of a large oak tree. I let out a sigh and sit down on the bench. Why did he do that.. now he's definitely not gunna wanna be my boyfriend. Just grate I fuck everything up, I always do. I sit on the bench and pull my legs to my chest and lay my head on them. I burry my head in my legs and sob softly, I begin to get sleepy and start to doze of but before i did I heard foot steps heading towards me. My head shoots up to see a small female figure. "America~san?" The girl said softly as her ears flattened. "Hm..?" I say as I look up at her. "Are you okay..?" The Japanese girl asked as she sits next to me. I sigh softly, japan and me are really close she's like my sister. I tell her almost everything and she will help out if I ever needed it. "Not really.." I say as I lay my head back down. "What's wrong? You look like you have been crying." Japan says softly as she gently rubs my back. "R-Russia saw m-my chest and I f-feaked out, i s-snapped and him a-and walked o-off I'm scared h-he will n-n-not- not w-wanna be m-m-my boyfriend." I say as I burry my face in my legs unable to hold back my sobs any longer. "Aww Ame! I-im so sorry!" Japan says as she gently pull me into a soft hug, i hug back and sob on her shoulder. Japan gently rubs my back and says sweet things like, "shhh.. it's okay I'm here for you" and "I think he is just worryed about you." I calm down a little and gently pull back from the hug. "Are you going to be okay Ame?" Japan asks me as she wipes ny face. "Y-yeah.." i say softly and smile. "Promise..?" She says as her ear twitches. I nod and smile again. "I-if anything happens I'll text you." I say to her as I smile. "Okay, I'll talk to Rus if you want." Japan says as she stands up. "Yeah please, i don't wanna see him right now." I say as I look down at my feet. "It's okay Ame." Japan says before walking away leaving me with my thoughts.

°
°
°
°
°
°

Meanwhile-

°
°
°

Japans POV

°
°
°
°
I feel bad for leaving Ame but I need to know why Russia raised his shirt, I hope he doesn't hate Ame he is just trying not to lose anyone. Ame went threw a lot as a kid he was picked on a lot threw middle School and grade school it really pisses me off because he never deserved it. I have to say I would be lying is i said I didn't like Ame more then friends im  planning on asking him out the last day of school when we graduate. I don't think he likes me more then a sister but I have to at least tell him how i truly feel.

To be continued......