chapter 5

I have literally no motivation school is a frickin bitch so don't be surprised if I pull something out kf no where amd it being half assed. Sorry y'all Qwq

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Third person POV

°

°

"Д-Дa im fine thanks for asking" Russ smiles softly. "Your welcome" Ame giggles and grabs a piece of paper and a lead pencil. Russ moves closer to him and watches Ame with so much awe. America smiles cutely before begining to sketch on the blank sheet of paper, he draws with skilled movements. Russ tilts his head curious as to what the smaller is drawing. Ame hums softly and he moves the pepper slightly. After a while Russ gets bored and grabs his phone, he plays a few games to pass time.

°
°
°
°
°

America's POV

°

°

Im sketching without though as I think of Russ, I mean he's supposed to be my arch nemesis but somehow I just don't see it, I mean yeah we got into a war and never got along in the past but i was always told the communist are the bad people. Was it all a lie? Is the only reason Britain is telling me to stay away from them is because his issues with USSR? I sigh softly as I look up at Russia, hes on his phone and he seems to be in his own little world. I smile softly as I look back down at the paper Infront of me, my eyes widen as i quickly noticed i was drawing Russia, i let out a surprised squeak and quickly try to cover the paper.

°
°
°
°
°
°

Third person POV

°

°

As America trys to cover the paper in front of him he didn't notice that the Russian had noticed his noises and had looked up at him curiously. "Uhm Ame what are you doing?" Russ asked as he tilts his head. America's head shoots up a visible blush covering his cheeks. "No-nothing!" Ame Yelps in surprise as he hides the paper under his arms. "Ame can I see the drawing or is it a surprise..?" Russ asked curiously. America thought for a moment before letting out a small sigh, he moves his arms and shows him the paper. Russia's eyes widened and he smiles brightly. "That's so good!" Russ smiles brightly as his face lights up like fireworks on the forth of July. America smiles and blushes. "Th-thanks Russia" Ame says as he looks down at the paper. Russia smiles and giggles as gis face flusters. Russia grabs a piece of paper and a lead pencil and begins to sketch Ame. Russia starts with the head then the body, he makes a rough sketch of him and his clothes before grabbing a pen from his backpack. Russ opens the pen with his mouth and begin to trace over the rough sketch. Once he finished he looked up at Ame and compares the drawing to him, Russ adds a few more things before signing the paper. America looks up at noticed the drawing, he let's out a small gasp as he sees the drawing. "Woah.. " Ame says as his eyes sparkled like diamonds. "That's amazing...." Ame says as he smiles brightly. "Th-thanks " Russ says as he smiles before grabbing a marker set. America tilts his head in confusion as he watches Russia ipen his art kit, he grabs multiple colors matching the ones on America. Russia looks up at him and smiles softly before opening the markers and colors the pepper, one color at a time. Ame watches as he blends the collor and adds shading along with lighting, after he had colored Ame he moves on to the background. Russia takes out a purple, red, aqua green and blue marker he uses black as the base and adds the rest once he finished the background he adds stars and other things thus creating a galaxy background of many colors. "Damn i didn't know you could draw so we'll" Ame said as he looks so amazed.

Russia looks up and chuckles nervously. "I don't really think of my drawings as amazing or anything like that at all honesty" Russ says as he signs the paper puts away his markers and pens. After he puts everything away he smiles and hands Ame the paper, America lets out a surprised squeak as he lost atbthe taller with disbelief. "Your just going to give it to me?" Ame said in pure shock. "Well.. yeah, dontca like it?" Russ says as he look somewhat hurt. "N-No it's not that! It's just it's so beautiful and I would have expected you to keep it." Ame says with a small nervous smile. "Oh I see.. well say it's a gift." Russ says as he smiles softly. Ames face flushes with color as he looks down at the paper the other covered in colors.  "Are you sure...?" Ame looks up from the paper and looks up at the taller.  Russia smiles and nods. "Yes of course, i mean your begin so nice to me so I figured i will do the same." Russ says as he looks down at his hands. America smiles and gently take the drawings from him. "Thank you.." Ame says as he smiles. Russia smiles and nods, a small blush on his cheeks not enough to notice. "Your welcome." Russ says as he pushes up his Ushanka hat a little showing his eyes to the other. Ame looks surprised but shakes it off. America grabs a bit from his backpack and vary carefully puts it in his binder, once he did  he gently closes it and puts it back in his bag. "Y'know I can't wait to hang out with you in the garden, honestly I never knew their was one." Ame says as he chuckles akwardly, Russia's eyes widened and he let's out a gasp. "REALLY!?" Russ say as his jaw drops open. "Y-yeah..." Ame says kinda embarrassed. "I'll take you to the garden after lunch!" Russ says as he smiles. "What about gym class?" Ame asked curiously. "We're seniors they don't give two fuck what we do." Russ says with a laugh. "True true" Ame says as he giggles cutely, this causes Russia's heart to melt. 'damn hes so fUcKiNg adorable..'

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

1012 words hope you enjoyed this chapter i will most definitely be working on other chapters, i will not be posting chapters in my books often bec of high school, i have world history, pre-algebra, pre-algebra 1, P.E and more so god bless me