chapter 7

Don't y'all just love getting up at 5:00 and going to a place called hel- oh uh i mean school?

This chapter contains-

* A little bit of heart braking stuff

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Japans POV~
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
I don't think he likes me more then a sister but I have to tell him how I truly feel. My ears flatten has I walk, I think Russia is at lunch or gym one or the other, I'll check the lunch room first. I walk down the empty halls and head to the lunch room, i look for the tall man with a fluffy hat. After a while of looking I saw him sitting in the main back if the lunch room, he has his legs pulled to his chest, his arms wrapped around his legs and his head in the Conner on his arms. Poor Russia.. his hat even covers his face. My ears flatten and i make my way over to him, when I was in front of him i couldn't help but notice he was sobbing softly. My heart shatters into a million pieces, I sit next to him and place a hand on his shoulder.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Russia's POV
°

°

I can't believe it.. I just wanted to see how skinny he was, i didn't expect him to have bloody fuckin bandages on his chest! What caused this? I feel like I'm being torn in half, i love ame and if their is a reason he is doing this.. if their is a reason it's to late to ask now, I just had to fuck everything up i knew it wouldn't last, i knew it.. I pull my legs to my chest and hugs them, I burry my face in my arms and allow my Ushanka hat to fall and cover my arms, I begin to sob quietly as thoughts of never being able to see ame, hear his voice, his laugh, see his smile, see him, him just him in general. Why so i feel this way..? I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, my head shoots up and i jump, my eyes are red and puffy and my cheeks are tear stained.
°

°

°

°
No one's POV~
°

°

°

Russia jumps as he feels a hand on his shoulder, hos head shoots up and he looks at the neko, her ears are flatten and see seems heart broken. "Russia~san..? Are you alright..?" Japan says as she sits down next to him. Russia looks down at his feet and shakes his head. "H-he hates m-m-me.." Russ begins sob again he covers his face with his hands. Japans eyes widened as she sigh, she gently pull him to her chest and hugs him. Russia doesn't pull away, he hugs her and burries his face in her chest as he sobs. Japan hums and rubs his back. "H-he doesn't hate you.. he is scared of losing you." Japan says as she rubs the taller makes back.  "W-why, I'm not special, hell i don't even deserve to be alive, the only thing im living for is my faimly and close friends.." Russia makes put between sobs. "That's a lie, everyone has a reason to live even if your mind and heart says different there is always a reason you just haven't found what makes you forget the pain.." Japan says with tears in her eyes, her tail sways. "America made me forget! I fuckin love him!" Russia sobs tears falling faster then a fountain. "You can still fix things y'know." Japan says pulling away from him. "H-how..?" Russ says as he calms down, he wipes his tears and pushes up his Ushanka Hat. "He's in the garden, by the old oak tree that you and him planted when you met a toddlers." Japan says wiping her own face. "Th-thanks japan." Russ says before getting up, he grabs his backpack and dashes out of the back exit of the school and runs to the garden, he slides to a stop as he sees a small hooded figure sitting on a bench in front of the oak tree.  'hes goes nothing...'  Russ thinks as he walks over to the bench, he sits down and takes a breath, Ame didn't seems so notice him. "A-america.." Rus say softly. America's head shoots up and he looks at the taller male. America looks down and let's out a soft sigh while he plays with his hands. "I-im sorry, i didn't mean to s-snap at you i-i was just s-scared if you s-saw my body y-you would abandon me..." Ame says as tears begin to falls down his flustered cheeks. Russia's eyes widened and he pulls Ame to his chest, he burries his face in his neck amd cries as he holds the other in his arms. America hugs Russia and sobs into his chest. "I-i would never leave you America.. never." Russ mubbles as he hugs the smaller tighter. "I'm just worryed about you, I don't want you to starve yourself or hurt yourself Ame, i know what it's like I don't want you to go threw that.." Russ says as he begins to rub the others back. "I-im sorry.." Ame raises his head and looks at the other male. Russia wipes his tears before cuping Ames cheeks, he wipes the smaller males eyes and caress his cheeks with him thumbs. "It's okay, I'm here to talk to you if you need me, don't ever hurt yourself please.. you don't know how much is hurts the people around you." Russ says as he hugs America again. America buries his face in the others chest and hugs him. "O-okay.. " Ame says as he gently nuzzles Russia's chest, Russia's cheeks fluster and he smiles softly. "Don't ever forget I'm always here for you." Russ says as he smiles softly.
°

°

°

°

°

970:. Word count.

This is a small bittersweet chapter and yes CONFLICT BITCHES YEET (oki im done LMFAO)