three

I abruptly woke up to a loud thud. My head hurt from the sudden movement I made. I looked up to see Johnny throwing my bags on the floor. I sneered at him and carefully placed my bags in a tidy manner. I stretched my arms while my eyes observed the room. Well, it looks like a normal room to me.

"You'll stay here for a few days. You'll meet Taeil later for the details of your new place. Don't worry, I'll guide you on the way there but before that please make yourself look... presentable. But, don't lose the mask." I nodded at his instruction and picked out a simple shirt and pants to wear. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and change my clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked up my mask to wear it again. Before wearing the mask, I asked him a question. "Was it you who carried me here?"

"Yes, because I'm the only one experienced in the gang when handling girls." He shot me a dirty look and I kicked his leg. He smirked while I followed him outside, carefully wearing the mask. There were men outside the room who staring at me. I took a step closer to Johnny while we walked. All throughout the years I've been working for them, it was only Johnny and Kun whom I communicated with. I've been to negotiations to China and Kun was the handler there. Kun is a sweet guy compared to Johnny.

Johnny opened the door to a room and I stepped inside. Boss and two more men were there sitting. Johnny locked the door and I sat beside him. Boss pointed to my mask.

"You won't need it here. Take it off." I let out a small 'oh' and took the mask off.

He pointed to the person on his right and introduced the two men. "This is Taeil, our consigliere, and that is Mark, my right-hand man. Taeil found a place for you already. It is near the house, cameras are also installed around there to ensure that you are safe. You can move there after a week. Mark and Johnny will help you move. I want you to follow three things while you are in this house. Do not take the mask off. Do not talk about your personal information to the other men except the people in this room, Yuta and Haechan; you will meet him later. Lastly, since we are short on medic assistance, I would like you to help Haechan regarding Yuta's wounds."

I nodded to the Boss' orders. Not talking to anyone seems like an easy task to me. Mark and I moved out of the room and walked to the office of this Haechan. I noticed a familiar guy sitting on the sofa. He was the driver when Kun and I went to China.

"I don't think you remember me but I was with you when you moved out of your apartment. I'll just introduce myself again. I'm Mark Lee, the underboss and also one of the negotiators." I shook his hand that he held out and slightly bowed to him.

He opened a door and someone greeted us with a grumpy face. "Ah, you're here."

I did not know who he was talking to but I figured it was me when he pulled my wrist. "You see this blue pill here? After five minutes, wake him up and give this to him. I've changed the dressing on his wound and will teach you later when we're home from school. Come on Mark, I need to sleep or I'll collapse at school." He pointed to Yuta, soundly sleeping on the bed.

Mark and Haechan waved goodbye to me while I sat on the desk chair. I stared at the clock and looked at the time and it was almost 6 in the morning. Exactly after five minutes, I stood up and gently shook Yuta's shoulders to wake him up. After few tries, I successfully woke him up but what he did shocked me. In a swift second, just after opening his eyes, he pinned me on the bed and pulled my mask. His right hand trapped both of my hands while his left arm was on my neck. I grunted and tried to break free from his grip.

"Who are you? Where am..." He couldn't even finish his sentence because then he collapsed on top of me. Great, he's fucking heavy .

I inhaled a large amount of air since I was technically being choked to death earlier. He was breathing heavily and I cautiously moved him to sit up. His body was weak, but his eyes were alert. He was watching me carefully while I took the pill from the table and a glass of water.

"Gosh, I'm not an enemy. Haechan, you know him, right? He told me to give this to you. I'm the owner of the apartment you crashed into earlier and you bled on my sofa, remember? Now, drink this because that's what Haechan told me to do after waking you up." He opened his mouth to take the pill while I assist him in drinking the water. He slowly laid down on the bed, not taking his eyes off me. I sat on the edge of the bed and wiped the sweat forming on his forehead. I massaged my neck where he choked me and looked at him.

"Sorry... I'm Yuta." We shook hands and I nodded at his apology.

"It's fine. Now, Yuta, where the hell did you throw my mask?"

YOOOO IM SO MAD THE WHOLE DAY... I WOKE UP TO NCT DREAM'S MANAGER TRENDING ON TWITTER AND RENJUN LEFT ALONE WHILE RAINING!!! POOR BB

WHY'D YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE?? I MEAN, I'M SO THANKFUL IT WASN'T AT SOME EVENT WHERE SASAENGS CAN BE PRESENT. HE'S 19, HE'S IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AND SM  HE IS YOUR ARTIST. TREAT HIM RIGHT!!!

anyway, don't forget to #StreamBOOM