eleven

I strapped my seatbelt as instructed. The private plane was about to take off and I am still left with unanswered questions because Kun was good at keeping his mouth shut.

The plane was already in the air. I huffed and stomped my foot just to get Kun's attention.

"Okay fine! We're on the way to Japan. One of WayV will come pick you up once the plane lands. You're going straight down the plane where car will be waiting for you with Winwin as the driver. Now, I don't know all the details after Winwin but we're doing this to protect you."

"How is keeping me from the dark protecting me? And my brother... Is he even going to be safe?" I asked, fearing that my brother will be hurt because of our eagerness to know the truth behind our father's death.

Kun held my hand as I wiped the tears. "He's going to be fine, the DREAM unit will be in his school to protec-"

I pushed Kun's hand away. My eyes widened, "That's even worse! They're kids!"

"Johnny's going to be a teacher at his school, so, don't worry."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't- What is the real reason? You owe that piece of information. It's me and my brother's life-"

"That person knows, Seola. That person knows we're looking for him and that person just linked us to you."

"So, he's out there for me? And my brother?"

Kun slowly nodded. I grasped my armchair, trying to calm myself and stop panicking. It felt like the plane was shrinking. I felt suffocated, reliving all the memories I rather kept hidden.

"Breathe Seola. Rest for a while. We'll find a way, I promise."

💚💚💚

"I assume Kun told you everything?" Winwin asked, looking at me from the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, he told me you're going to be the driver."

"No, I meant everything."

I looked at him from the mirror. Trying to find out what he meant by the word 'everything'.

"Judging by your puffy eyes, he told you the reason why you're here which is not his place to tell. But, considering he's soft around girls..."

"Yes, he did. So, who am I meeting?"

"Lucas, by the subway. I'll drop you off there and escort you by the entrance. Just find Lucas, you know him right?"

I shook my head and sighed. Leaning on the window I replied, "What does he even look like?"

"...Handsome..." He mumbled.

💚💚💚

next chapter in...... 2 or 3 days? much longer than this

AND I AGREE WITH WINWIN