four

It has been exactly two days after the incident and only Johnny was there to entertain me. I follow him out of my room every time he visits only to drop me off the office-slash-clinic, just to take care of Yuta. I was the one who have been cleaning his wounds and changing his dressing. My mood was becoming sour since it has also been two days that I haven't consume any alcohol. It would make sense that there are no alcoholic drinks in this house since there are underaged members. Weird but none of my business.

"Why are you looking like a constipated monkey?"

I scoffed at the 'wounded' Yuta and rolled my eyes. I continued to look at my phone, waiting for an ungrateful someone to reply back. Well, he does take after me and not replying to any of the messages.

I cannot stand the silence and tried to start a conversation. I turned to him, "What's your role?"

He arched an eyebrow. I continued, "I mean, what's your position in this gang? I, of course, know Johnny's roles. I met Haechan and Mark and they told me what their positions are. So, what's yours?"

He took the scissor from the dressing kit and in one swift motion the scissor was gone. I stared at him and looked at him weirdly.

"Let me guess, you're a.... magician?" Yuta ruffled his hair in frustration and pointed behind me. I peeked at the direction he was pointing at. I gasped; the scissor was there stuck to the whiteboard behind me that the clinic has. I looked at him again and there he was with a smug look. I suddenly felt a sting on my left cheek and when I touched it, blood tainted my finger.

"You could've just told me you were one of the assassins. I didn't ask you to demonstrate it. You're making my mood worse," I scowled at him and leaned onto the chair. I spun the chair and closed my eyes. I can hear the faint footsteps he was making and peeked at what he was doing. He was going through one of the wall cabinets. I stared at him while he grabbed a bottle of something. Thinking that it was one of my favorites, I followed him and assist him back in sitting.

"Figured you were fond of alcohol the moment you stepped into the bar. Here, you can find some drinks in that cabinet. Ten, the real doctor among us, always left drinks in that specific cabinet."

He handed me the bottle and I immediately smelled it. My senses register the familiar smell when I sniffed the bottle after opening it. Yuta's eyes were focused on me while I drank from the bottle. I let out a satisfying sigh and wiped my mouth.

"You know..." Yuta trailed, I stared at him.

"...You should stop drinking, it's a bad habit." He continued. I smirked at the same time chuckled.

"If I told you the same thing about killing people, would you stop?" I waited for his answer but nothing came out of his mouth.

I continued talking, "Let's not try to pry into other people's business, okay, Yuta? Since I'm already done nursing you, I'll head back to my assigned room. Thanks for the drink and for the tip by the way."

I wore my mask, with the drink in my hand, and waved goodbye to him. Great, you really just dug your own grave by getting sassy with one of the assassins, Seola.

YOOO NCT U DROPPED A SONG?! I MIGHT BE OUT OF THE LOOP BUT I JUST FOUND OUT EARLIER THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF A WEBDRAMA? I ALREADY WATCHED IT LMAO

GO ON AND LISTEN TO IT... ALTHOUGH ITS JUST DOYOUNG AND JAEHYUN (NO TAEIL HUHU)