ten

IM BACK! HEHE SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT >.<

"Seola!" I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Krystal waving down at me. I grinned as I saw her and hurriedly went upstairs of A's club.

We hugged each other as soon as I got to her booth. "I missed you!"

"How's work?" She handed me a bottle of beer and we cheered.

I shrugged and took a sip, "It's fine."

"Too bad A's not here. Her staff told me she's in the US right now." I nodded at her.

I looked down at the dance floor of the club, "Maybe that's why the club isn't crowded."

I put the bottle down and ate some chips, "How's your work?"

She leaned on her seat and rolled her eyes, "My boss is being a bitch again. If only she knew who I am, she wouldn't act that way to me. Let's see her reaction after my sister introduces me to the company."

I smirked, "Uhuh, now when would that be? Didn't your sister put you there because of you were abusive of your so-called title?"

"Please, that's just one of the many companies my Mom owns. If they don't like me handling an existing one, they can build me a new one and I get to hire you."

I rolled my eyes, "Nah, I'll pass. I'm fine with where I am now."

I opened another beer and drank. My phone vibrated and I groaned. I opened the text message and saw Johnny sent me multiple messages.

From: Johnny

where are u?

yuta said ur not at the club

nvm, jaehyun told me already

don't get too drunk

DON'T GET TOO DRUNK SEOLA FOR FUCKS SAKE

"Oh my god. Leave me the fuck alone." I muttered, Krystal raising her brow at me.

"Was that for me?" I chuckled and shook my head at her.

"No, my boss was... annoying me. Anyway, saw that guy staring at you for a while now." I told her. Both of us waved at the group of guys staring at our booth. I heard Krystal scoff and drank all what was left in her bottle and opened another one.

"They're cops Seola." Krystal whispered to me. I gaped at her.

"What? At a club? I mean-"

"A's club is a neutral place for everyone. Cops, drug addicts, gang members, or rich people like me are welcome. Everyone who goes here just needs a drink or wants to have fun."

"Oh, then, how'd you know they're cops?" I asked, drinking from the bottle. Krystal choked and I stared at her. That was when it dawned on me.

I smirked, "Oh my god! You fuc-"

"Yes, I did!"

"Which one?" I asked curiously. It wasn't really new to me but her hooking up with someone involved in the law was surprising.

She sighed before answering. "The one with sleek black hair and gorgeous tan skin."

I can't help but laugh at her. "Why are you using adjectives? My god, you are so whipped!"

"Stop it! It was so embarrassing the next day because I ran away from him at the hotel room we stayed in. I accidentally saw his badge in his pants so I panicked and left before he can wake up. Then, that night I was tipsy because it was Luna's party and tried to drive myself back to my sister's apartme-"

I hold my hand up to her face. "Wait wait, let me guess. You got pulled over by him?"

Krystal slammed her bottle on the table. Good thing it didn't shatter. "I wish that happened! But no! I crashed onto his car that night. He recognized me and drove me to my sister's apartment. He didn't say anything the whole ride! I was so fucking nervous because I thought he was going to the police station with my car. He left his car on the side of the road, by the way."

"And now you're in love with him?" I snorted.

"Fuck no!... But, I might say that was one of the best nights I've ever had."

I threw some chips at her. "Ew, stop talking now please."

We chatted for the whole night and emptied out all the drinks Krystal ordered. I sighed heavily as I finished the last drink. Krystal was passed out on the booth's chaise lounge. I sat there for a while, waiting for myself to at least sober up a little. I forgot to book any taxi tonight and Krystal didn't tell me if she has a chauffeur. It was almost midnight when someone called me.

"Hello?", I answered without looking.

"You need to get out of that club. I'm going to pick you up. Your friend's safe in the booth so leave, Rina already called her driver. Now, get out." It took me a few seconds to realize who was calling.

"Shit! What the fuck's going on?!" I shouted over the phone. Standing up, I looked over to Krystal, impatiently waiting for her driver. I tapped my foot on the floor, waiting. A few minutes later, I heard a voice behind me.

"Young miss! Wake up! Your sister's home!"

"Excuse me? Are you her chauffeur?" The man nodded. I quickly took a picture of him and waved goodbye.

"Take care of her for me!" I ran out of the bar and as soon as I got out, a car flickered their lights. I walked towards it and knocked on the window.

"Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Not until you get in the car Seola."

I sighed and obeyed him. I clicked my tongue as I slammed the door beside me.

"Careful with my car please, its new."

I rolled my eyes and he started the car.

"Really Kun? What the fuck is going on?"

"I'll explain everything when we get to our plane. As for your brother, Johnny took care of that already and he's going to be saf-"

"No-wait hold up, Johnny's in on this? What exactly is goin-"

"For fuck's sake Seola, alright! You-"

"Slow down! Are we being chased or something?" I tightly grabbed the seatbelt, making me think it was the only safe thing I can hold on at the moment.

"More like being watched and Rina's having a hard time with it. Now, please, wait until we get to the airport."