Chapter 4 - Horcrux Death

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unedited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The days went by slowly at Shell Cottage. When Mrs Weasley was able she would pop in, along with the twins. Mr. Weasley couldn't risk it, seeing as the ministry workers all had a trace put on them again, courtesy of the new minister.

Fleur had managed to get the dark magic out of my leg. Now it just had a couple of scars and I was able to walk without a limp. I had been here for five months without a single word as to where Harry was.

I played with the locket around my neck. In all this time I couldn't figure out what it did. There had to be some special reason Dumbledore left it behind, it couldn't just be a trinket. I turned it over and over.

I began to think about Harry, wondering where he possibly could be, what he was planning. My fingers kept turning the necklace over and over in between them. I happen to catch a glimpse of something on the back, but when I quickly turned it over again there was nothing.

My brows furrowed, what just happened? I started flipping it again and again. Nothing. I sighed in defeat. I glanced up and I had to rub my eyes for a few seconds. I must be hallucinating.

Ronald Billius Weasley was walking toward Shell Clare, smile on his face. I stood and started running out of the cottage, several alarmed order members behind me. When we reached him I latched on to him.

"Ron! I was so worried! That day when you guys apparated back with Yaxley, what happened? How did you get caught? Where are Harry and Hermione?" I asked suddenly, looking behind him.

"There not with me." His smile had gone and he was already looking past me.

His mother was weeping and and now holding him. The twins were grinning ear to ear, same for Bill and fleur. My smile had vanished.

"What do you mean there not with you? What happened to them?" I asked loudly enough that everyone stopped talking and turned to me.

"There off doing there own thing, finding horcruxes for all I care!" Ron suddenly said, he sounded so angry.

"You left them? What's wrong with you! They need you!" I screamed at him.

"No they don't, they don't need me dumb, stupid old me. That day we fled the ministry I got splinched, they treated me like a bloody toddler. They left me out of things, Harry still has no idea what he's doing!"

"Ronald Weasley, if you weren't important, Harry wouldn't have kept you around this long. Your like a brother to him! Not to mention Hermione is in love with you! I swear! You are the most thick headed git I have ever met!" I screamed.

He paled.

"Hermione's in Love? With me?"

"Out of all I said, that's all you heard? Harry May be struggling but he's still fighting, that's more than I can say for you!"

I huffed and walked past him. Sirius was standing at the entrance to shell Clare. He gave me a knowing smile.

"Probably not the best way to approach it, but it got things done." He patted my back and walked away.

That night we all sat around the table until the Weasleys, except for Bill and Ron, had to leave. They were reluctant to leave but finally gave in, walking down the beach to apparate away. Bill, fleur, and Sirius then went to bed, telling us not to be to loud and not to destroy the house.