Chapter 9 - It all ends here

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unedited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We approached the collection of death eaters hand in hand. Our chins up high with pride. We were not afraid to die.

"Ahh the children who lived, come to die." Voldemort said stepping forward.

I had never seen him before, there were two slits in his face for a nose and he was a pale, bright white. He was honestly the ugliest hung I had ever seen.

"Ah young Adrena. How lovely to meet you. I'm so glad we could be acquainted." He said eyeing me.

I just glared at him.

"So, who wants to go first?" He said with an evil smirk.

Harry squeezed my hand and stepped forward.

"Ahh young Harry, I was so hoping you'd volunteer first. So many problems you've caused me boy. That's no matter. AVADA KADAVERA." He screamed suddenly.

The green light hit Harry so hard he was knocked off his feet to his back. The green light streaming around us. Blinding me temporarily.

Just like that. My brother was dead. He was probably joking with our parents as I think. A smile came to my lips as I readied myself.

"Is he dead? Someone see if he's really dead." Voldemort said nervously.

I kneeled beside him, silent tears coming down my face.

Narcissa Malfoy walked over.

That's when I noticed Harry was alive, he was just barley breathing. My eyes pleaded with Mrs. Malfoy. She seemed to understand and deep down she new she did the right thing when she turned to Voldemort.

"Dead." She said quietly.

The lot of death eaters broke into cheer.

"Grab the girl, we will make an example of her to everyone else. Make the giant carry the boy." He said.

I instantly became nervous. I had to die too, why isn't he killing me.

"Why don't you just kill me, get it over with." I told him.

"Silly girl, I'm not going to kill you. You will become my slave. You will serve as an example to all that I'm the most powerful wizard of all time."

I paled. I was going to be the reason he couldn't die. I need to find a way to end it all.

We began a march to Hogwarts. I walked beside Hagrid as he carried Harry's barely breathing body.
As we arrived at the castle, Voldemort grabbed my shoulder and threw me to the ground.

"Harry Potter is dead. He and his sister were caught trying to flee. They were abandoning you all." Voldemort stated.

I thought that if I riled him up he would kill me.

"That's not true! My brother died a hero and he didn't die in vain. You will be killed Voldemort. One way or another we will fight against you. YOU WILL LOOSE." I screamed at him. I could here cheers from others behind me as I faced the man of everyone's nightmares.

He just chuckled and pointed his wand at me.

"Crucio"

Pain was all I could feel as I writhed in the broken stone around me.