Chapter 6 - Gringotts

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unedited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Harry looked so lost. He sat on his knees staring at Dobbys grave, deep in thought. He had no idea where to go from here.

We had planned on going to Gringotts bank to break into Bellatrixs vault. Bellatrix had hinted that something special was inside that she really didnt want getting out. We all have our suspicions that she's hiding a horcrux.

I walk up and kneel beside him.

"You alright?" I asked sheepishly, It was a stupid question. His friend just died, no he wasn't alright, but I had no idea what to say.

"I will be. I just want this damn war to end. " He answered sounding defeated.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and leaned my head against him. He sounded like he really needed a hug.

He then hugged me back and let out a small sob. I just let him cry, he slowly leaned his head against mine. I was happy to be his support. We often fight and get angry with each other, but in the end he was my brother, the only flesh and blood I had left yet. I dont know what id do if I lost him or Sirius.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I had to drink the most disgusting poly juice potion. It morphed me Into a middle aged male snatcher. He was not attractive to say the least. I grimaced at myself as I shoved my legs into men's trousers.

The group all met on the beech. Hermione looked like Bellatrix, Ron looked older and gruff, probably another snatcher, and harry stood with Griphook and the invisibility cloak. Griphook was going to get us into Gringotts and too the vault.

"Ready?" I asked looking around the group.

Everyone wore grim, pessimistic looks.

I sighed and reached my hand out. Everyone was holding on and I apparated us into and alley in Diagon Alley. We were hidden from view of the main street. We all watched as Hermione desperately tried to get into character. Bellatrix was not easy to mimic. Hermione was too nice, almost blowing our cover by greeting someone politely. They stared at her wide mouthed walking away.

My hand smacked my face.

"Hermione, Bellatrix is an evil, manipulative, psycho. Could you at least just glare and not say anything?" I asked pleadingly.

She blushed and nodded her head.

We began our walk to the bank, Hermione almost getting it right. She glared at everyone who passed and was good at it. Her only problem being her unsteadiness in the small heels she was wearing. She wobbled every five or so feet.

My worry started heightening as we walked into the bank and straight to the head teller.

Once we arrived Hermione tried her hardest to pretend she was Bellatrix. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that people were beginning to look suspiciously at us. A security guard started walking towards us just as I heard Harry whisper "Imperio". I released as sigh of relief as we were lead to the roller coaster like contraption that takes you down into the dark depths of the tunnels under Gringotts.

We all were seated and almost immediately the cart took off at break neck speed. We began approaching a large waterfall and everyone in the cart became panicked.