Chapter 8- War

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unedited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Adrena lets go!" Harry yelled at me.

I looked up to see the other three ready to run. I then saw Draco around the corner watching me.

"You go ahead."

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Ya" I said tierdly.

"Meet up with me in an hour ok? Ill be looking for you!" He said as they turned to run.

How on earth he thinks ill be able to find him in and hour, I dont know.

What I do know is that I need a moment with Draco.

Once they were gone he came out.

"I thought I was going to die in there, I thought you were going to die in there." He said, relief was all over his face as he looked me over.

I reachd up and grabbed his face between my hands. I kissed him to make up for the time we've lost, I kissed him so that no matter what he knows I love him, and I kissed him like I would never see him again.

Then we stood there, embracing each other.

"I love you" I said, the words muffled by his shirt.

"I love you too. Im sorry I didnt say it enough. I wish I had more time. I hope we have more time in the future. " He said kissing the top of my head.

"I think the future has so much for us. What do you want to name our kids?" I said jokingly.

He chuckled. "I dont care as long as their healthy." he said.

"Your going to be an amazing dad one day. Where going to teach our kids not to be bullys, that standing up for what you believe in is the right thing to do, even if the worlds against you, also were going to teach them that blood purity doesnt mean a thing. Because reguardless of how you've lived your life so far I think you secretly know that those are good morals." I told him.

He chuckled again. "Ya, ya I know. As soon as were out of this mess and assuming you and your brother win, we will do just that." He gave me one last huge and I reached up and kissed his cheek.

"Dont miss me too much while I save the world. What a badass girlfriend you have." I told him smirking, then I began walking away, hearing his beautiful laughter ringing behind me.

I walked back to the other side of the castle and was met with the sound of war. Instantly someone began ingaging in combat with me. I blocked spell after spell, ran through hallway after hallway. Thats when reality kicked in I saw people dead every where. My smile dropped as I made my way over to the first friendly face I knew. Fred Weasley.

I began helping him fight off a rather large death eater. Suddenly a death curse was fired directly at him I lunged and shielded both of us, the death curse bouncing off, hitting its owner.

"Thanks for that potter, mighta been dead if wasnt for you." I smiled at that. We continued fighting until I saw sirius fighting further down the hallway.

He always loved a good duel. He made eye contact with me and smiled as I smiled back at him. But in that second the unthinkable happened. A green shot of light barreled towards him. I was too far to help him this time. I screamed, my face twisitng in anguish as he was hit. The smile still on his face as he went tumbling towards the ground.