Chapter 6

I sat there my mouth open in shock. Liz giggled nudging me a few times, "That's not how I thought it'd be..." I muttered still processing what had just happened. I thought it'd be cute and slow and sparks would fly blah blah blah all that cliche cutesy shit. Instead it was a quick and I couldn't even kiss back really because my face was being smooshed. I couldn't take it any more I picked up my phone and started typing.

~What was that?!🤨😳~

Colby's POV: ♡before the kiss♡

I passed the bag of food to the boys and looked at Y/n, she looked so cute. She was laughing so hard her cheeks had started to turn pink and she had her hand on her abdomen which was probably sore from all the laughing. I couldn't stand it anymore. I leaned into the window grabbing her face gently squishing her soft pink cheeks together and turning her head to face me. I leaned forward pressing my lips to hers, the kiss was quick and her lips were softer than silk.

I left rolling through the door way, I licked my lips and tasted spearmint. I walked to the dressing room where the guys were digging into the food and piging out. My phone vibrated and I felt butterflies in my stomach, should I check it.... should I wait. I bit my lip and nervously looked at my phone

~What was that?!🤨😳~

I sighed and started to type... I hope shes not upset with me.

~idk🤷‍♂️ you looked super cute I couldn't help myself😊🤭~

I tucked my phone into my pocket and quickly ate my food.

◇◇◇Time skip◇◇◇

Y/n POV: at the show and it's almost over

I stood in the front row watching as the boys goofed around on stage. Colby scanned the crowd one last tome before they all bowed and thanked everyone for coming to the show. Everyone was cheering and Liz and I began making my way towards the exit before everyone else started leaving so I wouldn't have to wait forever. My mind was all fuzzy from the pain meds and I couldnt get that kiss off my mind.

I tossed my crutches in the back seat and got into the car. "I'm ready for bed dude" I said stretching out in the front seat as Liz turned on the car. My mind drifted back to this morning, he was so close to me. The way he smiled at me as his eyes flickered to my lips then back to my eyes. The gentleness of his touch, I felt my cheeks get warm causing me to smile.

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my thoughts.

~Hey.... I know it's weird to ask but Sam and I were talking and we were wondering if y'all wanted to stay at our place again tonight?~

I looked at Liz who was pulling up the director's to our hotel. I grabbed her phone from her and punched in the address to their house. "What.. this isnt where the hotel is." She looked at me confused when I handed her back her phone. "Yeah I know. Tweedle de and tweedle dumb asked if we wanted to stay the night again" I said shrugging as I text Colby back.

~Yeah we are on our way😜 and I expect you to make up for that kiss when I get there~

~Dont worry. I plan on it🤭~

I smiled at my phone then set it down looking out the window. How did I get so lucky.... just 3 weeks ago Liz told me she had secretly bout 2 ticket for the show and that we were gonna drive to LA to see Sam and Colby on tour. She had planned it as a vacation because I was working so hard, I had been working 2 jobs one as a nurses assistant another as a waitress all while going to school to be a RN. I had recently lost my dad in a car accident and was left with the funeral expenses and his car payments. While at work I was carrying a tray of food to the table when a kid ran infront of me and in an effort to not step on him or bump into him I rolled my ankle and falling to the ground dumping the tray all over myself and the floor.i ignored the pain and began trying to fix the situation.

The next day I went to the dr after my morning shift and they told me I had a fracture in my ankle and I had broken my fifth metatarsal. The restaurant put on a paid leave until the dr cleared me to be able to work again.

We pulled into the drive and parked next to Sam's car and Liz turned off the car looking at me. "You ok?" She asked noticing my distant stare, "Yeah I'm good just thinking" I smiled at her and un buckled. I climbed out of the car pulling my crutches from the back, we made out way to the front door and rang the doorbell. Devyn opened the door and smile "c'mon in. Hows your head Y/n?" I shrugged "it feels a lot better just a little tender where I hit it."

We followed her into the living room where the boys were sitting talking and laughing. Colby and I locked eyes for a moment and I looked away I coul feel my face getting warm again meaning I was probably blushing. Colby stood up and walked over to me  he leaned close tucking my hair behind my hear. He leaned to my ear and whispered "Meet me in my room" his warm breath on my ear sent a shiver down my spine and making my stomach flip flop.

Colby told the guys he was tired and he was gonna go to sleep, after a few minutes I yawn and poked Liz "hey I'm gonna go upstairs and go to bed as well those pain med made me drowsy." She nodded and waved to me. I slowly make my way up to Colbys room.