chapter 30

Final Chapter.

"You and Corey? Really?" She yelled, I laughed "No! Oh my goodness Liz we were just hanging out." I laughed and nodded towards the door. She opened the door walking in after me " yeah hanging out" she used air quotes when she said hanging out making me laugh harder. "No dude we went and watched a movie and went to Dave and Busters. I wonder this cat and he won the snake." We walked  through the halls and laughed. "Well why did you hang out with Corey. Why not Sam or Colby?" We stopped in front of my door and I shrugged.

"Sam and Colby are out of Town so I decided to see if Corey wanted to go see a movie and go to the arcade."  Liz  pulled out her spare key and unlocked the door. "Well you're probably not hungry then huh" liz asked. I walked in and set my stuffed cat and to-go box on the counter. "Nah I got my other half of my burger here.... I gotta start packing too" I sighed looking at Liz who had a saddened expression. "I dont want you to leave...." she said pouting, I smiled " then come with me..... put in your two week and move to Hawaii with me." Her eyes got wide and she hugged me "Roooooomies!!!!" I laughed hugging her back.

Liz and I talked till about 9:30pm before she had to go meet her friend for dinner. I took my stuffed cat and snake to the couch, as soon as i sat down my phone started buzzing. I pulled it from my pocket and seen the Colby was calling to video chat.

"Heyyy" I said smiling at him. He was laying in his bed on his stomach with a pillow under his chest and chin.

"Hey what's going on?" He chimed happily.

"Nothing really just hanging out on the couch with my new stuffed cat and snake. I take it you made it to your parents place?" I turned the camera so he could see each one.

"Wow where'd ya get those. And yeah see" he showed me his door as his mom walked in.

"Oh hello." his mom said coming up to the camera and waving.

"Hi I'm Y/n" I said waving.

"Well it's very nice to finally meet you Colby has told me so much. Maybe he can bring you next time he visits" she smiled and i nodded.

"That would be very nice. We will have to talk about it" she nodded and told Colby to come watch a movie with them so we said our goodbyes and I was alone again.

I pulled the Cheshire cat into my lap and hugged it.  "Feels like I just got here...." I stood up and walked to the nursery, I stood infront of the door looking at the little 'welcome to the circus' sign. I opened the door and turned on the light, when I walked in I went into a daze. I stood in the middle of the room and stared at the two crib, sitting next to eachother with a giant stuffed giraffe on one side and a giant elephant on the other.

I set the cat in front of the cribs before turning around to leave, as soon as i turned off the light I heard a small cry from behind. I turned around and for a second there in the dark I seen two little shapes in the cribs. I immediately turned on the light to see the they were empty, my stomach sank and I was filled with a mixture of fear and sadness. "Its all in your head Y/n...." I told myself as I shut off the light and closed the door. I locked my door and made my way to my room and flopped on the bed, I kicked  my shoes off the Edge and passed out.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up, I sat up and rubbed my eyes eyes. "What the hell?...." I mumbled still a little out of it as I searched for my phone.

"Yeah?" My voice came out groggy and hoarse.

"Hey what are you doing. Let's go to Denny's" I heard a mans voice say, I pulled the phone away from my face and seen it was Corey calling and 8am.

"Shit uh.... yeah I'm down let me just take a shower I kinda just passed out last night." I rubbed my face and I heard him laugh.

"Me too honestly. I'm on my way tho see you in like thirty minutes" he said his voice sounded like he was already in his car so I said ok and ran to take a shower.