Chapter 20

I stayed in Texas for about a week after we moved out to get the house cleaned and the paperwork signed. Liz had been at the apartment unpacking and decorating the interior. Tomorrow was my first day at my new job and I was ecstatic, I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building and headed up to our apartment. I text Liz to let her know I had just gotten to LA, I opened the door to see Sam, Liz, and Katie Liz's coworker.

I hugged Sam and Liz and shook Katie's hand introducing myself. "How was the drive?" Liz asks sitting next to me on the couch. I shrugged and smiles "Long as fuck" Sam handed me a glass of what I assumed was water. I took a long chug and looked at him surprised. "Thought this was water but holy shit I like the way you think" he shrugged and sat next to me "what is it?" Liz grabbed the glass and took a sip. "Oh wow that's vodka"

We laughed about it for a minute then I chugged the rest of the glass walking to the kitchen. It was already 8pm so I hugged everyone again and said goodnight.

♡♡♡time skip- about a month♡♡♡

I drug my feet as I walked through the doors of the apartment building. I began walking to my apartment drained from work, I heard laughing then a door shut behind me. When I turned to look who it was I seen Colby leaving Sam's room. He jogged to catch up with me and smiled "hey I haven't seen you in a while....." I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Y/n" he placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me towards him and we stopped standing in the middle of the hall.

"Can we please talk. We can live like this. I know somewhat in there you still love me and I want to make things right. Or at least be friends again" he pleaded with me and the look on his face hit me deep. He was right. I did still love him. "Ok let me shower and change then I'll come over." He nodded and I went I to my apartment.

I grabbed the bottle of vodka from the freezer and poured some in a glass I walked to the bathroom with the bottle and the glass. I drank what was in the glass and poured another shot  setting both on the sink counter. I turned on the shower and let the water run over my sore muscles, I leaned out of the shower grabbing the glass and drank it.

I finished my shower and put on a pair of old running shorts and my Nirvana tank top. I grabbed the shoebox from under my bed and opened it up, I pulled the envelope out and tucked both the envelope and my phone into the waistband of my shorts and brushed my hair. I took a 3rd shot and grabbed my keys and the bottle, I slid my slippers on and walked out locking the door behind me. I knocked on Colbys door and waited for a response. He opened the door and smiled as I walked in.

"Cup" I looked at him and he gave me a confused look. "Cup" I repeated holding up the bottle "ohhhh ok here" he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I poured a few shots in the glass then handed him the bottle, he did the same and we sat on the couch. "So where should I start..." he took a drink and looked down at his feet. "How about start with her name and how long you've known her" I chugged my glass, I felt a slight buzz as I set it on the ground.

"Well.... her name was Megan. I had known her for a little over a month the last time I came to visit you." He took another drink and sighed watching me fill my glass almost to the brim. "How long had you and her been... ya know" I asked taking another drink. "About as long as I had known her" his voice quiet and I shook my head. "Was any of it real?" I looked into his eyes and he leaned forward placing a hand on my cheek. "Of course it was. I never wanted to hurt you. I hate myself every day for it and I'm so sorry I love you so much Y/n" I melted under his touch and sighed.

We talked for hours and ended up finishing the bottle  of vodka. Before I could do anything Colby had me pinned on the couch, my heart was beating so hard I could hear it. He brought his hand to my face and trailed his thumb over my bottom lip before letting his hand slide down my next over my chest and to my waist. It had been almost 2 months since Colby and I had last been intimate, I was cracing his touch. He slid his hand under my shirt placing his hand on my waist, my breathing had quickened and I was becoming impatient.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer pressing his lips to mine. I felt him squeeze my waist and I arched my back pressing my chest to his. His lips travelled to my neck as he began to bite and sick the sensitive skin causing moans and sighs to escape my mouth. I felt a warm tingling sensation growing between my legs, as if he read my mind Colby slid his hand down my shorts and began massaging circles around my clit. I moaned louder but he muffled my moans by kissing me, my back arched again as a finger dipped inside.

He pumped his fingers into my core and I couldn't take it anymore "p-please." I begged for more but he just smiled "please what" I groaned and kissed him. "I need ......more..... I need you...." I begged which is exactly what he wanted. He pulled his hand out of my shorts and roughly pulled them off throwing them to the side I pulled off my shirt and he discarded his pants and shirt. He smiled down examining my body tracing his hand over my curves. He grabbed one of my legs and put it on his shoulder and watched my face as he teased my entrance with his tip.

He let it slide up and down my folds before he would push in a little, then he would slide back up starting the process over watching me squirm in frustration. "C-Colby" I moaned his name and without warning he slammed into me. I screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he pulled out slamming back in. "Fuck you're tight" he said through clenched teeth. He kept a steady rythm as he pushed into me, he had one hand on my waist and the other was holding my leg that was over his shoulder.

I screamed his name over and over with every thrust pushing me closer and closer to my release. He let go of my waist placing his hand on the couch by my head letting my leg fall from his shoulder which instinctively wrapping around his waist. He kissed me and he slammed into me burying his member deep inside brushing against my cervix causing me to dig my nails into his back leaving long red welts down his back.

This triggered something inside of him, he grabbed my neck kissing me roughly. He squeezed my throat slowing the bloodflow. He pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach, I felt him squeezed my ass as he placed his tip at my entrance once more.

He didn't waist anytime teasing me, instead he continued with the same fast and hard thrusts he started with. He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling it back using it as leverage to thrust harder and faster. He bottomed out again and slapped my ass, I moaned his name and he slapped my ass again then squeezed it hard. His hand moved from my ass to my hip and he squeezed my hip pulling me into him digging his fingers in definitely leaving a bruise.

I felt a knot build up and a chill ran through my body "Colby I-I'm gonna" I didn't even finish my sentence when I hit my release. He thrust a few more time before hitting his as well. We layed there for a moment before he stood up putting his boxers on. I sat is and put my clothes back on, he bent down where my short were and picked up the envelope that was on the ground.

He pulled the pictures out smiling at the photos of us laughing and being weird. "I was gonna leave them here when I called you and asshole and stormed out...." he took the photo of us laying in bed and handed me the rest. We finished getting dressed and sat in the couch, "so are we back together?" He looked at me hopefully.

That's when his phone went off I looked at it and sighed grabbing my phone and keys. "I thought so but obviously you're not ready"

Meg
I had fun today 😉💦
Cant wait for tomorrow

I stood up and walked to the door I threw the pictures on the counter not carrying when they flew everywhere. I slammed the door walking back to my apartment, you idiot. I should've known. I was fairly drunk so I decided to just go to bed and deal with everything tomorrow. Thank god tomorrow's Saturday.