Why Run?

A/N THX 4 sticking with my story n reading u da best kk bye
(Had to fix a few spelling errors)

"Your blood smells delicious may I have some?"

Why was he asking me it's not like I had a choice, he was looking down at me with confident crimson eyes. I stayed silent but I guess he took it as a yes as he turned my head on a side and slowly but into me, my neck felt like it was on fire.

I suddenly felt weak and I thought I was going to die as I fainted.

When I woke up there was some food on the coffee table in the center of the room, as I looked around I noticed they had a bookshelf filled with books. I reached into my pocket and realized my phone was in there as is reached in the other and realized my charger was there.

I frantically looked around for an outlet,

'come on please, please....Yes!'

I found one and I hoped it would work as I plugged my phone into the charger and I was relieved it was charging, at least I'll have some type of entertainment here.

I suddenly heard screaming and I knew it was Yugi the door opened by it was the other vampire,

"Is Yugi okay?"

He stayed in the doorway and nodded

"Yami is checking up on him now"

'So his name is Yami'

He was about the close the door when I blurted out.

"Wait what is your name?"

He sighed, "Atem" and he closed the door as I heard the click of the lock.

'Yami and Atem'

--------

It has been a few days since I was last visited by the vampires, and I would often hear then talking but I never really paid attention to any of it.

I was on my phone when I suddenly heard them coming upstairs, I hid the phone under the bed and went on top covering myself with the sheet.

Atem came inside and closed the door behind him coming towards me and eventually was above me, the bite marks from Yami had healed and it still hurt but not as much, Atem turned my head on a side revealing the marked.

He traced over them before gently kissing them, I relaxed and he bit me but it was not as painful as Yami it was short and quick, in a matter of seconds he retracted his fangs, I felt light-headed and slightly dizzy as he headed towards the door.

"I want to see Yugi"

He looked back at me with fire in his eyes, I blinked and he was on top of me once again,

"You are in no position to be making demands!"

His fangs were showing and his eyes were silently killing me inside. I was scared my heart was beating so fast I thought it might explode,

"You should worry about yourself"

Then he closed the door devouring every hope I had of freedom.

I brought my knees to my chest and hugged my legs rocking myself back and forth, silently crying, I didn't cry in frog of people I always tried to stay strong, like my brother Joey, just then memories of me and my brother filled my head causing tears to stream down my face like a waterfall.

I heard the lock click and quickly dried my tears, hugging my legs tightly,

"Y/N?"

I looked up to see Yami, he was carrying a piece of paper and held it out for me, I hesitated at first as I was on guard.

"Don't you want it or would you rather reject Yugi's letter and hurt his feelings"

I snatched the paper from him by then he growled and stomped towards the door slamming it shut, but I didn't hear the lock.

I looked at the letter and relief came over me he was okay.

'Y/N I am okay don't worry about me I am eating please be safe'

I wish he had written more but at least I got some kind of contact with him, I place my ear on the door but I didn't hear anything so I opened it carefully so as to not make a sound.

I quickly unlocked Yugi's door and ran towards him tapping his in a tight embrace,

"How did you get out"

"He forgot to lock the door"

We ran out of the room and I was about to run our front door when I remembered the first day, the coyotes attacked us.

I stopped in my tracks I couldn't go but I can't home him back,

"Go I'll stay"

He looked back at me with a depressed face,

"No! I'm not leaving you behind"

He hugged me trying to pull me towards the door but I stood my ground.

"I'm sorry but one of us must stay you go, please"

Before he went out he looked back at me, and he ran but less than five minutes had past Atem was carrying him over his shoulder and Yugi was not willing to stay still.

"I couldn't find her maybe the-"

They finally realize I was sitting on the couch and looked at me surprised,

"You didn't run?"

I shook my head as I watched Atem put Yugi back in the room he came back and they were both looking back at me confused.

"Why?"

My heart was beating fast, but I decided to act confident.

"Why would I?"

They looked at each other and then back to me, Yami pointed to my room and I took that as a sign to leave, as I opened the door closing it behind me.

I let go of the breath I had been holding all that time, concentrating on the fact that they went to go get Yugi meant they cared or they didn't want us to die.