Cut Short

I know I changed the name of the last part, it just didn't make sense since it was in Yami's POV and not the readers

Today Atem was acting very nice, which I find a bit strange.

This morning he brought me a bouquet of (favorite flower), let me talk to Yugi, and then he tried to bake cookies but they all came out black, but he really did try. We talked about ourselves and our family, he would throw in a flirt here or there but I would blush and try to ignore it.

We went for a walk in the forest, when he suddenly spotted something, it looked like footprints set one walking towards the other and then only one pair of footprints appeared.

I watched Atem sniff the air his face turned serious as he walked towards me.

"Yami's in trouble if you don't want to com-"

"I'm going"

He was startled at my sudden outburst but then I saw as two red wings sprouted from his back, he held me around my waist and I tried to stay calm as I felt the ground part ways with my feet.

After a few minutes, we landed in front of a small house I was confused why would Yami be In here?

Atem sniffed the air, grabbing my hand and guiding me into the house, we searched all over but couldn't find anyone, I tripped and fell over a piece of wood that came from the ceiling.

When I fell the sound made a strange sound I knocked it and it sounded hollow, Atem saw and kicked the floor revealing a flight of stairs going downward.

We went don't n several flights of stairs before we reached the bottom, the room had many monitors and u saw a man with brown hair and blue eyes typing on a laptop.

"DAMN IT! THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!"

We heard someone yell we stepped closer and saw the same man on the floor, I saw a tear fall from his face

"There has to be another way"

We heard him crying lightly, I continued to look around and I saw Yami kneeling on the floor watching the man.

"Kaiba why have you kidnapped my brother"

He looked up enraged I snuck around the monitors finally reaching Yami.

"I'm going to get you out of here"

He looked up at me, I could tell he was crying for a long time, I touched the lasers hoping for the best and luckily they had no effect on me.

I made a clearing for Yami when he passed through he grabbed my arm and we hid behind a table to witness the inevitable fight.

"You disgusting vampire, you try to kill my brother and now you worthless pieces of trash can't even help me"

He grabbed an Athane(a ritual knife), with a red tip, Yami seemed to realize something because I felt him tense beside me.

"ATEM BE CAREFUL IT'S A-"

But Yami was cut short when suddenly Kaiba lunged at him he dodged of coarse, but he was hesitant to attack.

I saw sparks of fire surround Atem and I saw him shoot a fireball, but suddenly a black mist appeared.

"Are you surprised to see m-"

It was Diva he looked around surprised.

"Am I… interrupting something?"

He probably didn't even care, why do vampires ask such obvious questions. Atem didn't halt his attacks, but instead at aiming for Kaiba, he was aiming for Diva.

He blocked the attacks with a blocky shield, he scanned the room probably looking for us, nice try we were in the farthest end of the room where there was little light.

Yami grabbed my hand and ran over to Atem, he chanted under his breath and suddenly it was dark.

"Magician's hats? Is that the best you can do HA!"

I adjusted to the dark and saw as Yami, Atem and I were surrounded by a circle of black flames, suddenly it became brighter and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again we were back at home in the living room, but then I turned around to see Yami passed out on the floor and Atem trying to wake him.

"YAMI WAKE UP, THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

Tears started forming in our eyes.

"Quickly close the curtains and grab a syringe"

I didn't question his request as I closed all the curtains, preventing any sunlight from entering while turning on the lights.

I went into a medical kit and grabbed a syringe, as I gave it to him, he grabbed my wrists facing my palm upwards as he drew blood from me, he poured most in Yami's mouth, but he did drink some.

"Is he going to be okay?"

Atem put him on the couch, wiping tears from his eyes.

"He just used too much of his powers, he'll be back soon, I just hope whatever Kaiba did to him didn't cause this"

I went up to Yugi's room and told him everything since he wasn't close to them Like me, he didn't really care. I couldn't blame him when they first captured me I didn't give two shits about them either.

"Why don't you come out of your room more often?"

He hugged his knees, turning over to his side, on top of the bed, 

"It feels 'safe' in here"

"They won't hurt you"

"I know but... I 'feel' something and they might hurt me if they know"

"What?"

"Don't treat me any different, and don't hate me but…."

"What tell me! If they did something to you I'll kick their ass, I already know what let me go and give them a piece of my m-"

"N-no Y/N"

"That what?

" I sorta, kinda l-l-l…. Have a crush on you"

"Really?!"

Oooooooh I bet y'all saw that coming through 😜😅 any waaaaaaaay Thx for reading next chapter with be on Saturday (hopefully)