Till Death Do Us Part

OMG thx for sticking by me all this time I Luv u guys also ALMOST 3 HUNDRED VIEWS IMA CRY YALL SOOOO NICE anyway on with the story.

I went upstairs despite the fact that I wanted to stay and hang out with them, it's either Yami or Atem awake so I rarely, wait no, NEVER get to spend time with both of them.

I laid in bed, cuddling beneath the sheets, my mind comprehending what just happened, I had kissed Yami, but how could I not.
After he said all those nice things, I swear I saw him as a human and not a mons-, vampire.

Suddenly I felt the house shake.

shake

I thought there was an earthquake so I ran downstairs.

SHAKE

I was at the top of the stairs trying to get down safely to meet Atem.

SHAKE!

"At- AHHHHH"

I lost my balance and the vibration from whatever that was, threw me over the steps, I covered my eyes and expected the worst.

I felt someone catch me bridle style in midair, I uncovered my eyes and saw Atem, but his hair and face were wet and I was confused until he put me down and I saw he was in a towel.

"I can't even take a shower without being your hero"

He chuckled and I blushed slightly, did he get out the shower to catch me, I noticed the vibrating stopped and Atem was looking at the door to the basement agitatedly. 

I waved my hand in front of his face, trying to get his attention.

"Hellooooo earth to Ateeeeem"

He snapped out of his daze or whatever and smiled at me, kissing me on my cheek before he ran back to the shower not 100% sure though.

I went into the kitchen realizing this was the first time I've been in their house without them watching me like hawks.

I went into the kitchen and decided I would make them some cookies, I looked around in the cupboards for a cookie tray but came across a strange-looking microwave.

It had, in large lettering, MAKE-ANYTHING MICROWAVE. I pulled it out of the cabinet since it wasn't too heavy and placed it on the counter, next to the real microwave.

There was a recipe book nearby so I grabbed it and skimmed through it quickly finding something they would both enjoy.

"Strawberry lemon tart, perfect it has both of their favorite fruits"

I wondered how the microwave worked until I realized there was just one button, okay let me see, Ummm maybe if I just think about it.

Strawberry lemon tart, Strawberry lemon tart, Strawberry lemon tart, Strawberry lemon tart.

Push.

Strawberry lemon tart, Strawberry lemon tart, Strawberry lemon ta-

I heard a ding and opened the microwave pulling out a large strawberry-shaped lemon tart.

I'm okay with this it works I guess… I put it on the coffee table and cut a piece for Yugi, I opened his door and was surprised to see him sleeping.

Awwwww so peaceful.

I decided to leave it on the table for him but I heard a noise from the closet, okay I've had enough of people kidnapping me and my friends, it's time I face them head-on.

"Leave now and I won't call Ya-"

I opened the closing door to see Aigami and Seto trying to hide beneath Yugi's clothes.

"-mi… WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

They stood up, the clothes falling to the floor in the process, Aigami grabbed my chin as I stiffened from fear, dammit, even though I try not to act scared my body knows that I am TERRIFIED.

"If we can't make their life miserable, then we'll make yours"

I finally got over my paralysis and slapped his hand away and backed up into the wall.

"What do you mean?"

They looked over to Yugi, then smirked at me, I walked over to Yugi shaking him lightly, wake up Yugi, WAKE UP, I was still shaking him hoping, wishing they didn't do what I think they did.

I was enraged so much that I didn't care if Aigami was immortal and that I had no chance, my common sense was with Yugi who was gone.

I lunged at him tackling him to the floor, but he quickly got the upper hand pinning me beneath him, I struggled to get out of his grasp but it was no use he was too strong.

I decided to try something different, I brought my knees to my chest and kicked him, I was able to break free of his grasp and I ran downstairs.

"YAMI! ATE-"

Suddenly my mouth was muffled and I couldn't scream anymore I was being held around my waist and even though I tried to break free I was trapped.

"Shhhhhhh, don't worry we'll take care of you"

I heard the basement door open with a very enraged Yami, his eyes were bright red, his hair seemed wilder which was proof he had just woken up.

"DIVA, SETO I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES"

He punched Aigami on his face and I was able to escape, I was not interested in the fight I needed to go to Yugi, I sat next to him on the bed.

I looked for his pulse but felt nothing, his skin was ice cold now, there's no bringing him back, tears were cascading down my face like a water pump.

"Y/N we might be able to help"

I looked to the door I could barely see through my tears but I knew it was Yami and Atem.

I could feel them hugging me but it didn't do anything Yugi was gone, my best friend was dead, why was my life just an endless loophole of tragedies.

Okay yeah, not much but PLZ FORGIVE MEH I'm having writer block😭😭😭😭 and I wanted to post since I said I'm posting Wednesdays or Saturdays but anywaaaaay.

STAY COOL, IN SCHOOL, AND DON'T BE A TOOL.

Kioshi out