Let's Talk

Hey thz for sticking with me CHAPTER 4 WOOOO I'm soooooo happy 54 views y'all are so nice HUUUUUUGS
(This picture was so nicely drawn I HAD to out it anyway read oooon)

I watched Y/N walk upstairs into her room, why didn't she run?

I couldn't understand why maybe she realized 'he' was out there or maybe… she wanted to stay with us.

We had just come back from saving Yugi even though I had strong objections, so Atem carried him.

He told me if we let him go, he would probably die and Y/N would be upset,  I hated when he was right.

“Yami I have a question and don't lie about” he looked at me with a prideful gaze like he already knew my answer.

“What is it?

“Do you like Y/N"

I almost choked on air how did he know? I tried to act calm, but I was freaking out on the inside, should I tell him….

“Yeah so”

I tried to say as carelessly as possible, but there was still some feeling in the tone of my voice.

He crossed his arms’ looking at me annoyed.

“She. Is. Mine”

“Well.. I saw her first!” I never knew my brother could be so childish, love was a sore subject between us since we always fell for the same person.

"Well how about this… at the end of the month, she chooses who to be with"

I rolled my eyes, he was acting like this was a game, but if it were, I was going to win.

I signed "fine whatever" I mumbled going to my room, exposure to the sun made me very weak, I needed a nice long catnap.

-------

When I woke up, I looked out the window and realized it was nighttime, I decided it was time to woo my,

Darling.

I opened the door which we purposefully left unlocked, I saw her tense under the covers before I eat I need to make her comfortable in my presence.

I walked over to the bed and laid next to her, I was looking at her, but she was avoiding eye contact which annoyed me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine-"

She mumbled, but I could hear every word of her sweet voice.

I hugged her as I looked for bite mark but, I didn't see any I was happy, that means she was telling the truth.

"I'm glad"

I kissed her forehead, moving closer to her, she finally looked at me and her face was light pink.

"Y/N, can I eat?"

She looked at me suspiciously, I had asked before, but this time I was serious.

She nodded her head-turning it to reveal her neck to me, I licked my lips, I bit her, releasing a chemical in her to numb the pain.

I ate slowly, as I enjoyed how close she was to me, the door suddenly burst open.

"YAMI!"

I retracted my fangs and look over at him annoyed, but I didn't get up as he started walking towards me.

"ATEM GET OU-"

Before I could finish he grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me out of the room.

We were twins for some reason he was stronger than me, but we are two different types of vampires after all.

"Atem why did you do that!?"

He looked around like someone was there finally looking back at me.

"I think 'he' might have been watching"

I couldn't let 'him' take another person I loved, we decided to take shifts, and I was mildly upset that he took the daytime, but he said it was in my best interest since daylight makes me weak.

I hate it when he's right.

He went downstairs to sleep since it was still nighttime, I went back up to Y/N's room.

"Y/N"

She looked at me, and I was slightly relieved when she didn't tense or hide under the covers.

"Yes?"

I sat on the bed looking at her.

"Is there anything that you want to know about us?"

She nodded flooding my head with questions that I almost fainted and drowned.

"How old are you guys?"

"1020 years"

"Doesn't sunlight burn vampires?"

"Not us"

"Were you always coyote killers?"

"What! No"

"What is your favorite movie?"

"Um…. Twilight💧"

"SERIOUSLY!"

"Where are you guys from?"

"Japan"

"How long did it take to learn English?"

"100 years"

"...."

"Now it's my turn to ask questions"

"Fine"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"M-maybe"

"Have you ever been in love"

"No"

"What about your family?"

"I lived with my mom, dad and brother"

"What's your favorite sport?"

"(Put sport or comment it👌)"

She yawned and I could tell she was tired I held her close, and we both fell asleep together.

Atem's going to be mad

He will be revealed next chapter 😀