I Woke Up Like This?!

OK GUYS ALMOST 400 VIEWS YAAAAAAAS PPL ANYWAAAAYS I'm going to try something new I'm going to do Atem's POV so it'll be like
Reader, Yami or Atem, reader, Yami or Atem, like that I'll tell u whose POV before the chapter but anyway let's get on with the story let's goooooo.

I decided I could leave Y/N alone for a while so I could take a shower, I knew lying to Yami wasn't going to end well but I was so jealous, Y/N was starting to love Yami more than me… I needed to change that.

Suddenly I felt the house shake, damn did I make him that angry?

My ears picked up a high pitch scream and I quickly grabbed a towel, tied it around my waist and ran towards Y/N's room.

I saw her falling down the stairs, so I jumped and quickly caught her bridle style, she uncovered her beautiful eyes and I placed her safely on the ground.

"I can't even take a shower without being your hero"

That sounded better in my head, I chuckled to hide my embarrassment and saw her turn a rosy pink.

 I looked at the door to the basement, he almost hurt Y/N, but I guess half of it was my fault.

"Helloooo, Earth to Atem?"

I saw Y/N's hand waving in front of me and snapped out of my thoughts.

I gave her a smile and kissed her on the cheek running back to the bathroom, not waiting for her reaction.

Time skip------

I got dressed and suddenly heard Yami yelling.

"DIVA, SETO I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES"

I ran downstairs and saw Yami brutally punching Diva, I looked over and saw Seto with a knife sneaking upon him.

I realized what kind of knife it was and quickly jumped downstairs from the railing, landing on top of Seto.

"DAMMIT!"

The door was open so I picked up Seto quite easily and they him deep into the woods, suddenly I saw Yami call upon his thousand knives power, oh shit.

I cast a protective shield for the house before ducking behind the couch for safety.

"DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

Even though Diva was immoral the knives would hurt like crazy………
A few moments later I saw a cloud of dust and when I looked up again Diva was gone again as usual.

I heard Y/N crying and ran upstairs, opening Yugi's door, I couldn't hear his heartbeat, he was dead BUT this was my chance! I could impress Y/N with my great skills in chemistry and botany.

"Y/N I think I can help"

We went over and say by her on the bed, hugging her trying to make her feel better, but we decided to let her be alone and cry it out.

"ATEM IF YOU HAD DONE YOUR JOB AND STAYED ALERT Y/N WOULDN'T BE CRYING!"

I simply ignored him, when Yami's angry don't talk, just walk, I walked into my room grabbing a special book.

"Ok, gender change, transformation, immortality, teleportation… AHA the dead to living spell"

I quickly skimmed through the page

"Take DNA from a living creature preferably ---------- add one petal of moonflower and their DNA"

Some words were unreadable but I guessed it had to be if a different species.

I went outside to pick the moon star and saw a cat, I went up to it and pulled out Its tooth, it attempted to scratch me but I ran into the garden, I grabbed the petal and went back into Yugi's room, grabbing a strand of his hair carefully trying not to wake up Y/N she had cried herself to sleep.

I stepped into my lab and grabbed all the glasses and tubes I would need to make this work, I grabbed the book and read the instructions.

---after the potion making shit----

I placed the liquid in the syringe and waited for Y/N to go and eat dinner since it was night time Yami was watching her.

After a while I saw get come downstairs with Y/N, I sneaked into Yugi's room and injected him with the potion.

I heard the door open and saw Y/N walk into the room with Yami, suddenly a bright light came from Yugi, and when it disappeared he had black ears and a black tail.

He opened his eyes and Y/N ran towards him giving him a tight hug, I grit my teeth slightly jealous.

"Yugi, are you okay? How do you feel?!"

"I feel fine, what happened?"

He had no clue but then again it would be sad if he did, he scratched the top of his head and his eyes went wide he ran to the mirror and saw that he had two black ears on his head.

"WHAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"WHA-WHAT CAT EARS? A-AND A TAIL!"

I then realized the book must've said use DNA from the same species, shit.

"Calm down Yugi for all that we know you're human but with a little 'cute' cat flaws"

I said trying to calm him down, I decided to take my leave and go to sleep, but then.

"WAIT, ATEM!"

I turned around and was surprised when she gave me a kiss on my cheek and not my lips. DAMMIT.

I smiled and went downstairs, into the basement to go to sleep I was tired and was going to have to ask for Y/N's blood soon, this artificial stuff ain't cutting it.

Ok yaaaaaa, that's it again writer block being a stupid ass mother so expect some plot next week if I get over this gigantic brick wall that is as tall as the Empire State building which is my writers' block.

KIOSHI OUT!