Love Blossoms

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FIR 197 VIEWS, Y'ALL ARE A-MA-ZING,  also

WE'RE NO. 1 ON YAMI X READER 😭😭😭 I'm Sooooo happy 😂😂😂😂 enjoy the story.

I was weak and could barely open my eyes, the feeling of sunlight on my skin had faded and I suddenly felt a liquid being poured into my mouth, I quickly realized it was Y/N blood.

When I woke up, I realized it was night time, I looked around for Atem just in time to see him going into the basement most likely to sleep.

I went upstairs and I heard talking I placed my ear on Y/N's door and heard nothing.

I walked over to Yugi's room and placed my ear on the door hearing their whole conversation.

I slammed open the door, I already had to compete against Atem for her, I didn't need any more competition.

I grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her out of the room, despite her struggles.

"Let. Me. Go!"

When I had locked the door I let her go, I felt something I've never felt before, jealousy.

"Yami why did you do that!!!"

Y/N crossed her arms and gave me a killer look, thank ra I'm immortal.

"I..um…."

I didn't know why I did it, well I knew why I loved her, I didn't want her to like someone else.

"Y/N I'm sorry, please forgive me"

"Hmph….. Whatever"

"Well, um...let me show you something cool to make up for it"

She hesitantly looked at me before uncrossing her arms and nodding.

I held her hand and guided her to a window, as I opened it I felt the crisp night breeze that I loved so much.

I picked her up bridal style and jumped from the window to the roof as she clung onto me as we felt the wind brush past our faces.

I set her down beside me, as I watch her look around in amazement,

"Who grew those beautiful flowers?"

I was slightly upset, even though it was just me and Y/N, Atem had still managed to enter the conversation.

"It was Atem. Y/N I wonder what your life was like before this?"

I felt Y/N scoot closer to me, but then I suddenly felt liquid on my shoulder, I looked at her and realized she was crying on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back and hugged her as she sniffled.

"I-i could have saved them, If I had just said *sniffle* something, they would be here…*sniffle*"

"What happen Y/N?"

"I-i had seen a vampire before the event *sniffle* but I didn't say anything, *sniffle* now it's my fault they died if I had just *sniffle* said something"

She had stopped crying so I let her go and held her hands.

"Y/N it's not your fault, you didn't know this would happen"

"I should just die, it's my fault"

"Y/N, don't ever say that, your the nicest, sweetest, most caring person I ever met"

She looked up and into my eyes, she was so beautiful, I love her so much.

"When we first met you sacrificed your life for your friend's, your selfless and generous, you willingly gave me your blood, even though you didn't fully trust me"

"Y/N I-"

I was suddenly cut off when I felt soft lips on mine, Y/N she was, she was, SHE WAS KISSING ME.

Suddenly I heard Atem yelling ruining my precious first kiss with Y/N.

"YAMI, YAMI ARE YOU OUT THERE"

I picked up Y/N and jumped into the window, quickly putting her down before Atem saw.

"Y/N you should go to bed it's late"

Her cheeks were a light pink and I smirked as I watched her go into her room.

I heard Atem slow clapping behind me and I turned around, giving him a 'looks like I won' look

"You have won the battle, but I will win the war"

"Oh please Atem I've basically won already, I've already got her first kiss"

"Oh I would be so sure about that"

I was confused, I've never left Y/N alone with Atem long enough for him to… unless he did it while I was kidnapped, time to play dumb.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when you were kidnapped, that's when Y/N placed her precious lips on mine"

It was hard to control myself after that, I just stood still trying not to let my anger show, and I was mildly happy the sun was rising, as I went to the basement to sleep…. And to let off some steam.

I was punching the wall, trying to forget what happened, 

"Yugi, Y/N's best friend likes her"

Punch.

"Atem was Y/N's first kiss!"

Punch!

"Y/N DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODNIGHT!!!!!"

PUNCH!

I was breathing heavily, do I even stand a chance, sigh I'll just go to sleep, everything with be better tomorrow night….. I hope.

I'm thinking of adding Atem's POV I'm not sure yet maybe soon, I couldn't  upload on Saturday cause there were problems with my internet so yea BYEEEEEE get ready for Kaiba next chapter