Hurry, The Plot Is Getting Away!

Okay warning some stuff may sound s bit rushed but I tried ok but let's get on with the story let's gooooooooo

I walked back into the Yugi's room, Atem had brought him back, well sort of. He had a pair of black cat ears and a furry black tail. He looked even cuter than before.

He was still looking in the mirror, but this time at his tail and not ears, I wonder if he could feel through them. I scratched behind them and I'm pretty sure I heard him purr. He started blushing and covered his ears with his hands.

"Y-Y/N d-don't do that"

I looked out the window and realized it was morning. Again. I must've cried the whole day yesterday.

"Y/N is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

I turned around to face him and realized he didn't look well, he was blushing a bright red, and his tail was swaying upwards.

I went into the bathroom, grabbed a cloth and soaked it in cold water, I walked back into the room and told him to lay on the bed, to which he obliged.

I placed the towel on his head and watched as he relaxed, maybe the stress of being a Neko is harder for the human brain to process.

"Yugi relax, hopefully, you just have a fever. You should rest"

I turned to leave but felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N I-I don't know why I feel so, so….."

I looked at him confused," so what?"

"Hot"

Wait, what did that mean, was he hot like heat, or…

"Y/N, it's lunchtime!"

I sighed and released my wrist from Yugi's grasp closing the door behind me 

"Y/N I'm hungry"

"Didn't you say y'all had artificial blood?"

"Yes but I miss yours"

He pulled me by my waist into the living room, I sat down and he followed, I held out my wrist for him but he shook his head. I sighed and tilted my head, he smiled at me before grabbing onto my waist to pull me closer to him.

I was waiting to feel pain but instead, I felt lightning flowing up and down my body, it felt good and electrifying.

He let go of me and finished feeding, hugging me before announcing his love for my blood.

"AHH yes Y/N's blood, so delicious, so healthy"

He went outside in a rush, I'm not sure why though, I went back upstairs to see how Yugi was doing, but when I was outside his door I heard a strange noise, it sounded like….. Moaning?

I uncertainly opened the door to see Yugi grinding against the pillow, when he saw me he stopped, blushing madly.

"Y-YUGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"D-DON'T LOOK AT ME Y/N"

I wasn't sure if to leave it to stay, so I just awkwardly stood in the doorway, Yugi was covered in sweat and the sheets looked quite wet, which was proof he had been doing this for a while.

He let go of the pillow and untangled himself from the sheets, he walked towards me pulling me fully into the room before shutting the door behind me.

"Yugi?"

I felt him hug me from behind and his tail around my waist, I felt him lightly bite my neck, nipping at the skin.

"ah Y-Yugi"