Chapter 22 - I Will Always Be There For You!

Chapter 22 - I WIll Always Be There For You!

The Doctor's P.O.V.

"You tell me where she is! NOW!"

"I...I don't...k...know..." The young man stuttered.

"YES YOU DO! NOW TELL ME!"

"I don't know! U.N.I.T kept it a secret!" He defended.

"I am going to ask you, one more time. WHERE THE HELL IS MADISON BROWN!"

"London. The basement of the London U.N.I.T base. Please, let me go." He begged.

"Sure thing! Thanks for your help!" I smiled, dropping him to the floor.

I had been just over a week since Maddy had been taken. And we had done everything we could to find her again. We had scoured the universe in hope of seeing her again. The last people we asked had sent us here to Benjamin Cooper, a guard at a U.N.I.T base.

We had been following him for a few days now and when he was alone, we struck. We tackled him in an alley way and refused to let him go until he told us where she was.

She was at the London U.N.I.T. Base. In the basement. Probably surrounded by guards and plenty of security systems. They better not have hurt her! Because if they have, I will so....

"Doctor! Come on!" Amy yelled from the TARDIS doors.

"Coming!" I shouted back, walking away from the man slumped on the floor and towards the TARDIS.

"Doctor?" Benjamin, the man from earlier, called out to me.

"What do you want?" I asked, quickly spinning on the spot to see he was advancing towards me.

"Are you going to try and break her out?"

"No. I'm just going to leave her there with you lot forever! Of course I'm going to break her out! I'm not an idiot!" I replied, going to walk away again.

"You would be an idiot to try and break her out! Do you know how protected she is in there? You would die within seconds of getting there!" Benjamin laughed.

"Well I'm clever! I will get her out of there quickly and without you lot even noticing! I wouldn't even bother trying to stop us! Because if you do, I will take U.N.I.T. down with me!" I hissed, before walking to the TARDIS doors.

"Oh! Is that a threat?" Benjamin asked, sounding unsure.

"No. It's a promise." I replied, before walking inside and slamming the doors.

"Doctor? Found her?" Amy asked, as she and Rory stood by the console.

"I guess we're off to U.N.I.T! Ready to fight?" I asked, earning smiles from the couple.

Madison's P.O.V.

6:25 Am.

Pain.

Just pain and tears. That's my only company now. Pain from cuts. The bruises. The bullet inside my stomach. The tears from the pain.

I hate this. I'd rather just die now instead of being here. Being the toy of a the enemy. Being reduced to your weakest point by people who you hate. Feeling like your alone and the only person left in the world. In the universe.

I shifted slightly on the floor and soon regretted it, as the pain increased around me. I let out a small sob, as I tried to contain the agony of my aching body. I hadn't slept all night due to the pain. I felt weak and faint constantly. As if I would pass out and never wake up any second.

I had made my choice. I wouldn't regenerate. A dead Time Lords body may be good use to them. But not as good as an alive and previously regenerated one. My body already knew I wouldn't regenerate. Otherwise I would have already.