ch; 7

finn looked at jack. he just looked. and he felt as if flowers blossomed in his chest and a whole zoo escaped in his tummy. and when jack looked at finn, he felt his heart melt, as if it was self destructing in a good way. he could feel goosebumps everytime finn touched him.

     "hey jack?"

     "hmm?"

     "do you wanna go to the prom with me?"

     jack felt his body go warm, an immediate smile plastered onto his face.

     "yes please." jack said, cuddling up to finn.

finn felt thrilled. ending the school year with his favorite boy was gonna be the best day ever. he planned surprising jack after the prom. a date on the beach. it was really really cliche but since they've admitted their feelings for eachother, he's planned out the perfect night for just the two of them.

but sometimes he questioned himself, would something go wrong? he had a bad feeling sometimes. he pushed them away, deciding he'd just deal with any bad situations himself.

but could he really do it by himself? what if it was really bad? maybe. maybe he could do it by himself. he knew by any means necessary he would protect jack. protect jack with his entire life.

————

today, was once again monday. finn knew he'd have the worst day since jack had to stay behind because he was ill. and he'd be alone. well apart from his small group of friends, but they usually went off and did their own thing. they really only talked at lunch or during the small break periods in between classes.

as he entered the building, he felt everyone staring at him. or at least he thought everyone was. but as he looked around, one group of kids stared. he had no idea who they were, but they were just staring at him and snickering.

as he shuffled past them, he felt someone grab his arm.

it was a boy, looked about his age. he had captivating hazel eyes, and wavy brown styled hair. everyone's dream guy honestly, apart from finn of course.

"hey so, i've heard.. you and.. jack? jackson? whatever the hell his name is, have a fling now? and i just want you to know..we don't accept faggots here."

     finns heart dropped, he was upset. his heart stung at the words this random boy said. hell hes never even seen him before. all he did was shove the boy back, speed walking away and hearing the snickers and giggles echo as he walked down the corridor.

ugh another filler chapter. i'm sorry longer and not rushed chapters will be soon. school just started and i've been super super tired lately as i haven't gotten my sleeping schedule fixed yet.