ch; 11

this story will probably end at like 15-20 chapters just so u know. PLS PRETEND JACKS BDAY IS IN SUMMER ITLL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"come on! just tell me." jack says with a big grin. it was now summer, and the two boys were closer than ever. today was june 9th, jack's 17th birthday and finn was hiding a small gift from jack.

"i want it to be a surprise for tonight when we sing to you!" finn whines, stuffing it in his pocket. jack frowns, but accepts the time he has to wait.

"boys, it's time to go!" eric yells from the bottom of the steps. they both scramble off of the floor, rushing down the stairs. as they packed their swimming trunks, jack couldn't help but to be nervous as finn was gonna see his body. he didn't know why.

-----

as jack walked out of the dressing room, finn was waiting. they both stared at eachother, jack captured by the way the sun glistened on finns pale skin, almost as if he was a vampire. his dark eyes sparkled in the suns rays. jack crossed his arms as if he was ashamed, but finn just pushed his arms back down, quietly saying, "you're so pretty." the way finn said it sent chills down jacks spine, and his cheeks turned a deep red.

     finn just smiled, taking his boy by the hand and leading him to the water. jack let his feet rest in the shallow end, but that didn't last long as finn picked him up, sling him over his shoulder and started marching towards to deeper end.

     "finn! i- stop!" jack panicked, but finn just acted like he didn't hear him, keeping his pace steady and slow as the rest of their bodies sunk into the water. just until their heads were only showing. as finn put jack back into the water, jack immediately went under and finn could feel jacks body thrashing to get up.

     he gasped, reaching under the coldish water and pulling jack up, embracing him so he couldn't sink again.

     "i..i told you to stop! why didn't you stop!" jack cried.

     "i'm sorry..i was just kidding around. i'm sorry." finn frowned, a sick feeling developing in his stomach.

     as finn helped jack to land, he watched as jack stormed away. he felt terrible, upsetting him on his own birthday.

     "give him some space, kid. go to him when you feel it's the right time." his dad said, resting a hand on finns shoulder.

     "b-but what if i feel the right time is now." he sighed.

     "just a few minutes. he's scared..shocked at most."

     "i don't wanna leave him alone if he's feeling like that." finn said, walking off before his dad could get a word in. he knew jack did probably need space. as he was walking to where jack was, he grabbed a towel.

     "i'm sorry jack. i..didn't know you couldn't swim." finn frowned.

     "it's okay. i should've told you anyways." jack muttered, looking down at his feet. he felt finn wrap a ragged towel around him, and the touch of his bare fingers on his tan skin lingered for a few moments.

     "i love you." finn said, peering down at jacks eyes.

     "i love you more." jack said, a small smile perking up on his face.

     "why don't you say we..go home. i'll cook up some lunch and you guys can chill, then tonight i'll let you two do whatever. give you guys a few bucks." eric says, twiddling his thumbs. finn and jack nodded, excitement bubbling up in jacks stomach.

————

     "hey finn?" jack asked, his feet placed on finns legs as they lay together.

     "yes baby?"

     "i have a crush on you." jack says, a cheeky smile.

     "wait wait for real? because i have a crush on you too." he says with a smirk.

     jack just reached up and placed a kiss on finns lips, finn leaning for more.

     a what seemed like an innocent kiss turned steamy very quickly, as jack climbed onto finns lap. finns hands were on his waist, while jacks were on his shoulders. they both felt their lips swell up, and jack let out a little squeak, feeling finn bite down on his bottom lip.

     finns hands roamed up jacks bare back, feeling the smoothness. as finns lips moved down to jacks neck, he stopped him, shaking his head.

     "not ready." he simply said. finn just nodded, understanding.

     so then they just lay together, soft music in the background as they held eachother.

back outta my depressing episode but i think it's coming back😍😍😍