ch; 8

//sorry i'm back paula deen sat on my head and gave me brain damage also stupid wattpad deleted my draft//

     jack, he was alone.

alone as in no one was home, he liked it when no one was home. the only thing he didn't like about it was missing finn. other than that, he liked going into finns dads art room. looking at colors, reminding him so much of the boy he missed dearly. he saw finn as a color, a color in his so black and white life. a bright yellow color, like the sunshine. and when he was in finns arms it was like a bright pink-orange sky. the sunset. jack adores the sunset. as cliche as it is, it reminds him of good things.

     as jacks fingers glided across the now dried paint, his eyes scanned across a certain painting. he saw where the brush stroked, leaving hot pink stripes across the morning sky. two people sat upon the beach, one looked taller and one looked shorter. he can tell the painting wasn't done. could it be finn and his dad? jack thought to himself.

     his thoughts were cut off by the door slamming. finn! jack had a grin as he ran out the door, sliding across the marble floor into...

     finns dad.

     "oh-" they both shouted

     as eric wolfhard looked down at the smaller more vulnerable boy, he was shocked.

     "who are you??" he sounded angry, but more confusion masked it.

     "i-i can explain everything!" jack shouted, he was absolutely terrified. finn always told him not to leave his room even when no one was home. would he be angry?

     "explain.." he sat down, jack sitting across from him.

     and he told him everything, from the woods to everything else. leaving out the romance in finn and his relationship of course.

     "i.." he looked shocked, not even angry.

     "just..please let me stay. please!"

     "fine..fine. why were you in my art room?" he asked.

     jack was absolutely relieved, it was like the weight of 3 hippos off his chest.

     "i was just looking. i um..like your work." jack smiled sheepishly.

     eric grinned, "i could teach you sometime."

     "really?"

     "of course!"

     "wow i mean..thanks."

     and that's when the door opened. again. jack knew it was finn and he froze.

     finn walked in, and practically peed his pants when he saw jack and his dad chatting.

     "uhm..hi." he simply said. his dad looked chill.

     "hey. was just chatting with your little friend here."

     "uhh.. you're cool with him? for real? i thought you would totally freak." finn blabbered.

     "have i ever done that?"

     "a few times." finn smirked.

     "well you deserved it those times"

      "no punishment for this? at all?"

      "phone for 3 days but that's it. just for keeping a secret."

     jack saw finns expression drop slightly, but he handed his phone anyways.

     "hey, what do you say i put another bed in your room for jack? just so he doesn't have to sleep in that cramped closet anymore."

     jack really wasn't. he slept with finn.

     "erm..yeah. sure." finn said, he couldn't expose jack for sleeping with him. like literally.

     "so you're really cool with this?"

     "yeah! it's like another kid. but not blood related.. of course."

     finn just ignored what he said, taking jack up to his room.

     "hey lets go see a movie later!" eric yelled as they ran upstairs

     "okay!" they both yelled

————

     as they entered finns room, finn immediately pinned jack to the door, smooshing his lips onto jacks.

     "i've been thinking about you all day." he says separating their lips slightly.

     jack didn't say anything, just continued the steamy kiss. more like makeout i supposed.

     they felt their lips swell, a little bit of drool coming from jacks mouth but that just made it even steamier.

     it lasted for a little bit, but jack pushed finn off of him.

     "why did you do that?" finn pouted, wiping off his lips.

     "homework?" jack said, smirking

     "don't be a mom.." finn groaned, flopping onto his bed.

     "i don't want you to fail. do your homework."

     "fine. fine. whatever." finn smiled, jack did care about him. as much as he didn't like homework, he did it for jack. jack was the main reason his grades were decent. all bs and cs.

     he quickly scribbled down the answers to his history homework, and the two math problems he had to do, eager to spend more time with jack and his dad at the movies. this was a chance to get his dad to maybe like jack a bit more. and maybe hand holding. highlight of finns night.

     "let's get ready finn." jack said eagerly, he was excited. he already liked eric, he couldn't wait to learn how to make his own art.

     jack picked out one of finns old plaid shirts that fit him, and just a pair of jeans.

     finn just put on a gray v-cut shirt and a pair of black jeans.

     "hey finn?"

     "yeah?"

     "kiss me."

     finn didn't even question the random request, just tilted jacks chin up and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, then his cheek, and a lingering kiss on jacks lips. both of their hearts melted, faces were red.

     "i wish that would last forever." jack whispered.

hey maybe will upload another chapter today just to make up for my absence love u