ch; 9

//might make zadison story they r babie😚//

as jack and finn entered into the quiet theatre, it was on its last preview. they followed in eric's footsteps, sitting down and shifting in their seats to get comfortable, although theatre chairs aren't the most comfy.

     jack could vaguely smell the popcorn that sat between him and finn. jack felt cramped as he was in the one in the middle, he was the smallest after all. he just sucked a breath in, and put his focus on the now playing movie. he wasn't sure what movie it was as he wasn't paying attention at the ticket booth.

jack got really into the movie, barely blinking while he watched it. it was an action movie, spider-man to be exact.

he felt something brush up against his hand, his eyes bolted to where he felt the contact, it was finn. finns pinkie wrapped around jacks pinkie. finn looked like he didn't even notice, he looked content while munching on popcorn.

"you think you wanna go to a party?" finn asks jack, hushed enough so just jack could hear.

"yeah. who'll be there?" jack smiles

"just chosen, millie, sadie, noah, wyatt and sophia" finn says.

"alright. when is it?"

"today. my dad will probably drop us off after the movie."

"ah. okay." jack says nervously. he didn't really recognize a few names finn said.

they both relaxed, paying more attention to eachother than the movie throughout the entire film experience.

————

as they walked into millie's house, they both smelled the aroma of alcohol. jack felt sick to his stomach at the familiar scent, but pushed all the feelings away.

"finn!!" millie yelled, tackling him into a hug. finn smiled and returned the hug, patting her back a few times before stumbling back to jacks side. he put his hand on jacks lower back by instinct, which put jack at more ease than he was before.

jack plopped onto the couch, next to finn and chosen. the two boys were chatting,

"chosen this is jack!" finn said excitedly, pointing at jack,

"jack this is chosen." he announced, chosen shook jacks hand and patted his back.

"nice to meet you, bud." he smiled at jack, jack smiling back and whispering a quiet hi.

"guys, we'll be having two more guys coming over. they're nice trust me."

everyone applauded and continued what they were doing.

finn got up, jack following. he watched as finn filled his cup with spiked juice,

"you know that's..alcoholic right?" jack mumbled, finn just nodding and taking a big swig out of the silo cup.

jack just nodded.

"sorry..i'm just trying to have fun, you know?" finn said, placing a small kiss on jacks forehead while no one was looking.

"finn i-" jack was cut off by wyatt stumbling over to finn, slurring a few words jack couldn't make out. clearly he was drunk.

jack would've never came if he knew there was alcohol.

finn wandered off with his friends, leaving jack with millie and noah, who just came to chat with him.

"jack! my best boy." millie exclaimed with a grin. she embraced him into a hug while noah wandered off as well.