ch; 12. end.

love.

     is all jack thought of when he thought of finn. he thought about how finn pulled him out of the dark, all alone, and brought him into a new light he's never experienced. how his features pop out so purely, so beautifully and perfect. how his dark curls fit with his gleaming eyes, and how his pale skin matched so well with his other dark features. how soft his skin was, he thought of how warm he felt when he felt finns touch, goosebumps initiating in its finest way. how his stomach filled with butterflies when he felt finn pull him close. when he called him babyboy, or an angel, how he knew he looked like a fool when he spoke those words, how his face flushed and he let out a goofy smile. how he looked so gorgeous when they're out on the roof, moonlight shining on his face. his soft lips, and shivers going down his spine when he caressed his cheek. when he spoke, when he laughed, when he smiled, it all calmed him down.

     he thought all about this, looking at the gift he still had from finn when he was 17. tears streamed down his face. it was a small bracelet, probably worth a lot, but he would never let anyone else touch it,

     "it's been 2 years without you. i miss you so much. i miss everything about you. i miss your voice, your laugh. your contagious laugh..oh god." he broke down, staring at the wedding ring he hasn't taken off. looking at the shimmering one placed on top of finn's grave. he missed finn so dearly, there was never a day he wasn't on jacks mind. his heart hurt everyday, thinking of the tragic moments that struck, that took the love of his life away from him forever.

     "why did you leave me? i need you." jack sobbed.

     "daddy?" a little voice spoke from behind him. 

     "i'm sorry...i just miss your other daddy." jacks voice cracked as he wiped tears away.

     "i do too. he'll be back soon right?"

     "i...let's just go home, tyler."

     "okay!" he watched as his only son skipped away to the car. although tyler was only 4, he wished he could tell him where finn went. but he hoped, sometime in his life, he would understand. he hoped he would remember.

so... sequel?