Chapter 15 | Cecile

"Blyke.", John knocked on the bathroom door, "You forgot your towel."

Leaning against the countertop, I stifled an evil laugh. John is taking this a bit far. The door clicked open. And through the frame I could see a shaken up redhead.

"You know w-what?" ,Blyke walked past the ravenette nervously, "I think I'll just head over to Isen's. BYE!", he awkwardly speed walked out of the dorm. Without shoes on. What a failure.

The silence in the room was only temporary as both John and I erupted into a fit of manic laughter. "You are too cruel, John! Too cruel!", I choked out in between breaths.

John clutched his stomach, his face reddening, "But his reaction was GOLDEN!!", he wiped a tear from his eye, "I can't believe he bought it!"

"Can't you?!", I gestured to the bruises on my thighs,"You should be more careful!"

"Sorry, I don't know how those books fell on you.", he made a pouty face.

"I told you not to move the bookcase until we emptied it!", I crossed my arms, trying to look serious. Nevertheless, a small smile crept up my cheeks.

"I thought it was sturdier.", he shrugged, putting his hands up defensively as he walked over to me.

"It was overflowing, you dunce!", I flicked his forehead playfully, "Honestly, it was a miracle that the books didn't just fall off by themselves."

Next to me, he leaned on the counter as well, "I guess that's true.", a smirk flared on his face, "But that groan you made was the cherry on top.", he poked my side as I hit his shoulder.

"Shut up!", I whined, "I was trying not to yell."

"You sounded like a guy!", he cackled.

"Mmhhm, how would you know?", I grinned wickedly.

"That was low.", John responded gruffly, rolling his golden eyes.

" But it made you shut up.", I kissed his cheek.

Hopping off the counter, I placed my empty mug into the sink. Then, I embraced the ravenette from behind, " At least your room looks presentable now."

"True.", John nodded, taking a sip of his coffee," Why did you decide I needed to redecorate anyway?"

"Your room was so bland and boring it made me yawn as I walked in.", I raised an eyebrow.

John snorted," And now that I have toss pillows your world makes sense again?", he chuckled and turned to face me. He reciprocated my embrace.

"They're called throw pillows.", I hid my face in his chest, being dramatic.

Where did he get 'toss' pillows from?!

"Oops.", he rested his chin on my head. I could feel his breath in my hair as his chest slowly rose and fell.

" Anyway, ", he continued," What do you want to do? Now that we're alone." ,I could hear his smirk as he talked.

"Honestly," I looked into his eyes, "I just wanted to catch up on the school newspaper."

John raised his eyebrows, surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah, I want to see what Isen has done with it.", I let go and sat on the couch instead, putting my legs across the seat. I grabbed a copy of sed newspaper, which just do happened to be sitting on the coffee table.

John walked closer and leaned over the back of the sofa, watching me read the poorly edited articles. Disappointed, I scoffed at the wreck in my hands.

" Is it really that bad?", John asked innocently.

"The top article is about a cat being found on school grounds. A cat.", I shook my head in disapproval.

" Well, cats are cute. Besides, it's not everyday that you see a cat in a school.", John smiled sweetly.

"It's been here for 2 years.", I said with a deadpan look.

" Oh.", John scratched the back of his neck, "Do you want me to make you the President of the paper again? Since Isen sucks."

My eyes lit up,"Really?! You'd do that?"

"Anything for you.", he kissed my lips gently. After a short pause, I hooked my arms around his neck making our lips collide again. We kissed passionately. Resulting in us breathless.

" Do you love me?", I asked, staring into his golden eyes.

"With all my heart.", his warm breath fanned my face.

" Could you ever love another? ", I continued desperately.

" You're irreplaceable. "

[END OF irReplacable]

---------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to thank all of you for reading. This is the final chapter of this fic. I wanted to keep it short and sweet ;)

This story is currently 9th on the unOrdinary ranking and I feel so blessed for all of you readers. I don't deserve you.

I know I'm a bad author so I again wanted to thank you all for sticking through till the end. I hope you enjoyed and weren't disappointed by the finale of the story. I know its simple.

Any way I hope to see you in the comments of my Fan-Fic 'unCHANGED' it updates tomorrow (on Tuesdays)

Till next time <3