Chapter 1

Quinn

A soft grown escapes my mouth as I roll over onto my stomach pulling the sheet over my head. The smell of fresh coffee and eggs fills my nostrils as it travels down to my stomach letting out a rumble as it is like a monster wanting out of the closet to scare people.

"Quinn breakfast" My mothers voice echoes up the stairs, through the hall, into my room.

My body forces itself out of the bed, the comfort of the blankets and pillows, pulling itself towards the door. I stop myself as I catch my reflection in the mirror. Looking at myself I turn to the side looking at my stomach seeing the blob of fat that is there.

"Its normal to have fat" my inner thoughts tell me, as I nod my head turning back to the door, walking down the stairs.

As usual, I walk by Chewy our pet dog, which he is a Golden Retriever. I give him his daily attention and I walk over to the kitchen grabbing an ICE cherry sparkling water from the case by the front entrance and walk over to the island plopping myself down on a bar stool as it sinks a bit.

"I hope Cheese and Eggs is okay" Mom says as she sets a plate in front of me as steam flows off of the eggs.

A smiles creeps upon my lips looking up at her grabbing my fork. "Its okay mom, I love Cheese and Eggs" I say as I blow on it, hoping it will cool down. I glance over at the clock seeing its already eight ten. A rush of panic runs down my spine, shoveling the Eggs into my mouth chugging back the drink I took. I get up throwing the fork into the sink and as I run back up to my room, I toss the paper plate into the garbage can.

I run towards my dresser pulling out a pair of ripped denim high waisted jeans, along with a baby pink cropped long sleeved top that buttons in the middle with a plain white tank top. I throw the outfit on shoving my things into the side bag that has a black strap and it is a nice wood brown, which I use because its more convenient for me to use with my laptop. I swing it over my left shoulder looking at my wide collection of shoes- I blame Uncle Jack for that- I finally choose a pair of knock off shoes with rainbow across the sides. I slip them on and run downstairs seeing that mom was already out in the car waiting for me.

==================================================================

I make my way over to my locker as I entered the school. My attention was mainly focused on my lock combination, but it was taken away as I hear familiar voices. Minnie, Evan, and Tobias. My best friends since the womb. Our parents are best friends, so that's how we became best friends.

Evan moves his brown curly hair out of his face. Gosh he is cute. With his shiny blue eyes, brown ringlets, cute dimples that sit on the crease of his lips that show a lot when he smiles, which was another thing that made me swoon for this boy. Overall, just his personality. He is the sweetest human being I know.

"Hey shorty" Evan smirks as he messes up my hair.

I let out a grown as I look in my small mirror attempting to fix it. "Why did you have to do that?" I ask pinching his shoulder hard as he yelps rubbing the spot I hit.

"Sorry" He mumbles looking down. "You didn't have to hit that hard" he pouts a little.

I let out a soft chuckle shaking my head a bit as Tobias laughs. "Stop being a big baby" I pat his shoulder smiling softly and mess up Tobias's hair giggling a bit more.

Tobias looks at me as heat rises against my cheeks looking away quickly. He wraps his arm around Minnie's shoulders smiling down at her as Minnie returns the smile wrapping her arm around his waist. The buildup of confusement and jealousy forms in my stomach shutting my locker locking it, turning the other way, I walk away down the hall looking down as thoughts run through my head making the processing of my surroundings foggy.